031 : halloween

031 : halloween

❝ I WANT TO DO THIS FOR HIM! ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

Scarlett didn't like halloween, and she felt as if she was the only person she knew who thought the idea of dressing up a bit like a slag and eating a shit tonne of sweets, was a little childish.

"Get in the spirit!" Theo shouts jokingly to his girlfriend, throwing his pillow at her face when they sat in bed together on the morning of the last day of October.

Scarlett groans, the duvet covering her face, "Shut up! It's totally commerical, you know how I feel about it." She pouts, and Theo chuckles, planting a kiss onto her forehead before leaving the bed, Scarlett feeling empty in the space next to her.

Scarlett was performing in a gig in the West End to celebrate the anniversary of Wicked, but she was dreading it.

She invited Tom, months ago, and he said he would come. She knows he would still come, regardless of their little rendevouz in that hotel. And the anxiety shook inside her, wondering if she should drop a message to him to ease the tension.

"Listen, is it even alright that you perform? You're not in the right mind!" Theo shouts from the bathroom, and the familar sinking feeling returned to Scarlett. She liked the idea of forgetting,  just temporarily.

"I want to do this for him!" She says back, the determination rising in her. She recalls the record she made with Mac back in August, that they did for fun, and rushes out of bed, throwing on whatever clothes she found first.

"I'm going to the studio for a bit!" Scarlett shouts over the shower that her boyfriend was in, grabbing her coat and running out of her home.

𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

scarlett🥂/@scarlettcabello
mac and i made a record in
august but just kept it becos
it was for fun.. should i add it
to the album?

1.6 million retweets | 8.2 million likes

> username/@username
YES!!

>username2/@username2
this is so sweet, do whatever
you want scarlett, jus
rest up ♡

>username3/@username3
can't wait to see u tonight
at the west end x