Confused, Olivia looked away from her bowl and cast Danielle a look. "What? Nothing is going on with me. I'm fine."

Danielle raised her eyebrows from where she was sitting beside her on the couch. They had spent all afternoon out on the town, but wanted to just relax and stay in for the evening. So Olivia made spaghetti and Danielle popped in Brother Bear, one of their favorite movies, but knew Olivia wasn't enjoying it as much as she usually did. "You literally haven't smiled since the movie started and usually you're cracking up at Rutt and Tuke! And you always sing along with Koda. Right now you're acting like Nita from the sequel!"

Olivia giggled from Danielle's mini rant but then it slowly faded as she realized what Dani was trying to get her to say. She sighed, leaning forward to put her bowl on the coffee table. "I'm sorry, Dani. I'm not trying to act like a stick in the mud, it's just...gosh I don't even know how to explain it."

"Does it involve a certain co-worker of yours?" Danielle asked knowingly. "Maybe a sarcastic and mischievous boy who also plays your love interest?"

"I hate how well you know me," Olivia pouted, crossing her arms.

Danielle laughed, raising her hand in slight defense. "Hey, you can't blame me. I've listened to all your rants the past few years about annoying he is. So tell me, what did he do this time?"

"Nothing," Olivia's frown deepened. "He hasn't done anything."

"Then why are you so upset?"

"Because neither of us have done anything," Olivia emphasized. Danielle only looked puzzled so the girl continued. "We only talk when the cameras roll, and he won't even look in my direction. If I'm in a room and he's about to come in, he'll just turn around and leave. At least before we could sometimes hold a conversation."

"That conversation was usually a sass match between the two of you though," Danielle pointed out, but it didn't help. She watched Olivia's lips purse. "Okay, so what caused the change?" she asked. "What made you two stop talking?"

"Me," Olivia angrily stated, but the anger was focused towards herself. "For over two weeks he was overly nice to me, so I started to get suspicious, you know? Remember last time he was nice?"

"Of course," Danielle rolled her eyes at the memory. "He dyed your hair green. Okay, so he was being kind. What happened next?"

"I thought he was planning a prank, so I-"

"Please, tell me you didn't prank him first," Danielle winced and when she peeked a glance, she saw Olivia's guilty smile.

"I might've made flour rain down on him," Olivia confessed, wringing her hands together. Danielle's eyes widened but Olivia quickly brought her hands up in defense. "I didn't think he'd completely blow up about it! Usually he just gets red and stomps away! But it turns out that he was only guilty of one thing."

"Being nice," Danielle finished and Olivia nodded, looking down at her lap.

"I made it worse on set and then we both kind of exploded," Olivia concluded, sparing the details. "We haven't talked since. Unless our characters are together. That's why I'm glad you came today, to get my mind off everything."

"But he's still all you're thinking about," Danielle read between the lines and Olivia let out a small sigh.

"Yeah."

"Well, to me, it sounds like you already know what to do," Danielle told her wisely. "You don't like the way things are? Change them. Dylan obviously wanted to be friends with you, otherwise he wouldn't have even tried to be nice. Now it's your turn."

"But how do I apologize if he won't even look at me?"

"Do you know Tyler Posey?"

Olivia tilted her head. "What does he have to do with any of this?"

"Well, he's Dylan's best friend, so there's that. But I have a plan I know he can pull off."

"Keep talking."

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

tylerposey58 posted a photo

liked by danimason, livmason , and 2,341,092 others

tylerposey58 the three amigos #tbt

view all 837,982 comments
tagged: livmason, dobrien

username my little babies

username FETUS SCOTT STILES AND SIERRA

crystalreed you cropped me out!!! rude. Just rude.
tylerposey58 sorry not sorry u know we luv u

username the og's

livmason 💙

username when is this from???
livmason the first time we hung out outside set 🙈
username OMG HI, thank you for answering!!
tylerposey58 otherwise known as the first time we got dyl and liv to stop bickering and smile
livmason TYLER.

username ^omg Tyler exposing Dylan and Olivia

username you mean my parents don't get along??
tylerposey58 never said that. They fight like an old married couple 
livmason tYlEr sToP

username I ship #dylia harder now

username anyone notice Dylan hasn't commented?

tylerhoechlin I REMEMBER THAT DAY. THEY WERE ARGUING ABOUT DISNEY MOVIES AND THE ONLY REASON THEY STOPPED IS BECAUSE U TRIPPED OVER UR FEET
tylerposey58 dont expose me wth
hollandroden I remember!! Liv was laughing so hard Dylan had to catch her cause she almost fell too
tylerhoechlin we didn't know it but that was the birth of #dylia
tylerposey58 #dylia
hollandroden #dylia

username notice how dyl and liv are not responding?
danimason its because liv started laughing because she remembered Tyler falling
tylerposey58 HEY.

username ^what about Dylan tho?

dobrien liked this photo!