Part 14-The Cabin

Jughead POV:

I woke up to find myself alone in an unfamiliar bedroom with no shirt on. I began to panic, but I then remembered the events of last night. However, that still doesn't explain where Betty went. I walked around the cabin to find Betty, but I didn't see her. I then looked out a window, and spotted Betty, Archie, and Kevin sitting in a hot tub. I walked outside and heard them all laughing about something Archie said. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Jug! Go put on a swimsuit and join us dude!" Archie said. "Didn't bring one" I told him. "Actually, Betty I don't remember you bringing one either, where did you get that?" I asked chuckling. "I actually left it here the last time I came here with-." Betty cut herself off. "Reggie?" I asked. "Actually, not Reggie..." She said looking down as if she was in trouble. "Betty, you can tell him" Archie said. She looked at him with wide eyes, as if she was telling him to shut up. "Tell me what?" I asked. "The last time I came here was in sophomore year...with Archie." She said. "Wait-did you two-were you guys-?" I stumbled over my words. "Yeah, but only for a few weeks." Betty reassured me. This new information was so unsettling though. I mean, she hangs out with Archie every single day. Their windows literally face each other. I don't want to be jealous or anything, but I seriously can't handle the amount of guys she hangs out with on a regular basis...

Betty POV:

I knew it, I knew I shouldn't have said anything. "Betts, can I talk to you for a sec...?" Jughead asked. Shit. I'm in trouble. "Yeah, totally. Let's go inside for a second." I said. I led him inside and we stared at each therefor a while. I really hope he isn't mad. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't think it would matter, it's all in the past." I said. "You still love him, don't you." He said. Tears started forming in my eyes. I was trying not to cry. "Jughead, of course I love Archie, but not like that." I said. "Do you not trust me?" I asked, tears about to spill down my cheeks. "What? I trust you, I do. It's just that you're so perfect, you're a cheerleader, future valedictorian, you're also really hot..." He said, I giggled. "I'm aware of this, what's your point?" I asked, jokingly. "I just don't want to lose you to the star running back of the Bulldogs, or the captain of the Bulldogs, or that douchebag Malachi, or that Adam dude that you're always talking to, or even Sweet Pea, who has a massive crush on you by the way." He said. "Are you crazy? You would never lose me, and what about you? The hot biker dude that every girl has a crush on?" I said. "You're right, I'm pretty damn hot." He said jokingly, which made me laugh. "Quick. Drive home on your bike, grab a swimsuit, pick up Veronica, and come back. I'm timing you." I said. "What makes you think I'll go pick up Veronica?" He said. "Well, this bikini might just fall off later on when everyone leaves and we're alone in the hot tub..." I whispered. "On it. I'll be back in 20." He said. I laughed as he ran to his bike. I walked back to Kevin and Archie and joined them in the hot tub. "So, Barchie happened, and I didn't even know about it?" Kevin said. "We were sneaky." Archie said. We all laughed. "Where's Jughead?" Kevin asked. "Well, I wanted Veronica to come here and hang with us, and also bring her margarita making skills, so I bribed Jughead to go pick her up." I said giggling. "Bribed him with what?" Kevin asked. I just blushed really hard and he got the message. "DID YOU BRIBE HIM WITH SEX?!" Kevin whisper-yelled. "Shhhh...My mom will hear you, and she'll find me and kill me." I said. We all laughed at that. After 15 minutes of joking around and splashing each other, Veronica ran towards the hot tub and joined us, followed by Jughead who did the same. Jughead sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at him and kissed him. "Aww!" Veronica cooed. "I want a boyfriend too!" She whined. "Me too, Lodgie, me too." Kevin added. We laughed at the new nickname. "Lodgie?" Veronica asked. "Yeah, it's your last name, but with an 'I' before the 'e'" Kevin replied. "I think it suits you" I said. "See! Betty likes it too!" Kevin pointed out. We all laughed together and we had a great time. I checked my phone and it was already 5 pm. "Kev, Arch, we've been in this hot tub for 5 hours." I said. "WHAT?! I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A RAISIN" Kevin yelled. "We all are" I said giggling...

Archie POV:

It's for sure. I'm into Betty. Every time she giggles I can feel my heart melt. I love everything about her. I love her; but she doesn't love me. At least not the same way that I love her. I know that she loves Jughead, and I don't want to ruin that. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. I guess there's just a little part of me that never got over her. I want to tell her how I feel, but since she's happy with Jughead, I won't. However, if he does anything to hurt Betty, I'll break every bone in his body. I'm not kidding. Betty stood by me during every difficult event in my life. She protected me and my father when she knew the black hood would try to hurt him. I'm still deeply in love with Betty Cooper...

(ok I need to give some background info here, basically, in this story, when the black hood calls Betty and asks her for a "favor", she says that she'll do it, as long as he doesn't hurt Archie or Fred. Get it? Got it? Good.) Anyways. I hope you liked this chapter!! Love you guys!! xoxo