Part 10-Found...?

Jughead POV: 

It's been 3 days since Betty left. I call her everyday but she still hasn't answered. It's terrifying to know that Betty is somewhere with a bunch of gang members and that she could be hurt. My phone buzzed. I jumped out of my seat hoping that it was Betty, instead it was a private caller. "Is this Jughead Jones?" They asked. "Who's asking?" I asked. I heard a muffled scream in the background "Juggie it's a trick don't listen to them!" The voice yelled. It was Betty, she's in trouble. "If you want blondie back without another broken bone, you're gonna have to come get her." They said. "JUG DON'T DO-." She was cut off with the sound of broken glass. Oh my god. "DON'T HURT HER!" I yelled through the phone. They hung up and I got a text from the same number. It was a location. I called Archie and told him we had a lead. Archie hadn't slept in days, neither have I. We've spent the nights searching Riverdale for Betty. "Archie...I found out where Betty is!" I told him. "WHAT?! HOW?! WHERE?!" He replied. "I'll send you the location. Meet me there!" I said. "Definitely" He replied. 

Betty POV:

I need to get out of here. It's been three days and I haven't eaten anything because after they used chloroform on me, I've been too terrified of possibly being drugged. I have some blood on me from being hit by a couple of ghoulies that found out I was dating a serpent. They cut the side of my neck, which hurts like a bitch by the way. They were trying to cut the letter "G" for ghoulies into the side of my neck. Chic found out and "took care of them." Anyways, I need to get the hell out of here. I've been working on breaking the lock on the window. I do it little by little so that it won't make a lot of noise when it fully comes off. The window is really small, but I think I can make it through. The main issue is that I don't have enough energy to do this because, as I mentioned before, I haven't eaten. If I can make it to a side street, someone might see me and call the cops. I heard a motorcycle pull up...it wasn't just any motorcycle, it was Jughead's. I know for sure because he has a relatively old Harley Davidson, and it makes a very distinct sound when it brakes. I'm running out of time, I've got about 30 seconds to squeeze out that window and stop Jughead from getting himself killed. I stole a ghoulie jacket from the closet in Chic's office a while ago for my escape plan. I pulled it on and climbed through the window. I got through. 20 seconds. I ran around to the front of the bar and saw Archie's truck. Jughead's motorcycle was right beside it and they were talking. Archie saw me and raised his eyebrows in shock. (It might be kinda dope to picture these next few moments in slo-mo) I saw Chic walk outside with his goons behind him. Before they saw Jughead, they saw Archie. Knowing he was a northsider, Chic pulled out his gun. I ran full speed towards Archie as Chic began to pull back the trigger. I jumped in front of Archie as I heard voices scream "NO!" I heard a loud noise and I felt an extremely painful sensation in my side. Then everything went black.

Archie POV:

"BETTY!" I screamed as I saw a bullet go into her torso. She fell on the ground in pain. "Betty listen to me, I need you to wake up, Betts please open your eyes...Betty please breathe, please, I can't live without you...Please don't go..." I begged. I felt someone pull me away as Betty was lifted into an ambulance. It was an EMT. Jughead was talking to a paramedic, holding back his tears. Charles Smith, the man that pulled the trigger, was on the floor crying his eyes out while being handcuffed and arrested. He was her brother. Her own flesh and blood, shot her. I grabbed my phone and called Alice. "Mrs. Cooper" I said stuttering my words. "Archie? What's wrong?" She asked. "It-It's Betty, she got-she got shot...by Charles..." I told her. She didn't answer. I could tell that she was in shock. "She just got into an ambulance. She'll be at Riverdale General." I said. I hung up the phone and got into my truck with Jughead to drive to the hospital. "She-she sacrificed herself...for me, this is all my fault..." I said with tears running down my face. "This isn't your fault, Archie." he said. I was desperately trying to compose myself and be strong for Betty when we got to the hospital. Once we got there, I saw Cheryl, Moose, Reggie, Adam, Midge, Veronica, Ethel, Polly, Kevin, Josie, Valerie, Malorie and Alice. Wow, I didn't realize how many close friends Betty has. Kevin and Veronica ran up to me and Jughead. "They won't let any of us see her, not even Alice!" Veronica said while sobbing. "I called my dad, since the bar didn't have cameras, and the cops weren't there in time to see Chic shoot her...They-They're blaming you, Archie..." Kevin said sadly. "What? Why would they think I'd shoot my best friend?!" I yelled. "I don't know, but as soon as Betty wakes up and tells my dad who really shot her, you'll be free to go." He added. "What do you mean? Free to go where?" I asked. Kevin was about to speak when Sheriff Keller (Kevin's dad) handcuffed me and said "You're under arrest for the attempted murder of Elizabeth Cooper, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in a court of law...(blah blah blah skip skip skip)." I was shocked. I was just arrested for attempting to murder my best friend...

Me: Sorry for the cliff hanger, I know I do it a lot lol

You guys: SoRrY fOr ThE cLifFhAnGeR, i KnOw I dO iT a LoT lOl

If you don't understand that^ you're either too busy being a well functioning person to read memes, or you're a lot younger than you wrote in your profile. That's right, I read my age demographics, and I know a bunch a ya'll be out here LYIN but don't worry I'm no snitch ;) I gotchu fam. Anyways, hope ya liked this chapter & the bonus meme lol. See ya next time onnnnnn.....Wattpad. I don't have a TV show. I wish I did tho, that'd be so cool. Sorry I'm rambling on, I didn't take my methylphenidate this morning. Love ya, byeeeeeeee