5

(Edited ~Properly~)

My eyes were dry and sore. No more tears fell from them. I sat on the bus not caring what I looked like or who was talking to me, I was just zoning everything out, ignoring everything. I felt no pain anymore just..... emptiness. 

My knees were against my chest, the baggy jumper I was wearing over them, helping my arms keep them in place. I had sat down in front of Ethan and Danny, I could tell Ethan was worried about me and I thought I could hear his wordless chatter trying to get through to me but I overlooked it. Sighing I buried my face into my knees, my hands covering my head as the events played out for the hundredth time;

**Flashback**

I fought against my own pack and against Derek's trying to stop them from hurting each other, trying to get sense into their heads, trying to convey the pain they were putting me through but it didn't work. 

I fought and fought. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. But my efforts were going to waste until I saw an image that would be stuck in my head for the rest of my life. An event I couldn't stop from happening, a scene of horror and torment, and yet I could help but feel responsible. 

Derek and Ennis were fighting, both on the edge of a broken platform until they fell taking each other with them; two storeys down to a couple of escalators. I ran forward to the edge trying to save them but I was too late I looked over the edge greeted by the faces of Derek and Ennis both emotionless... both gone.

**End of Flashback**

I screamed waking from my flashback everyone on the bus turned to me, as I panted, closing my eyes so they couldn't see them change. Hiding my claws in my sleeves, I griped at my knees until my knuckles felt numb and were surely turning white. I heard as Ethan got up sitting back down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him. 

I let go and cried into his chest as Coach came over, "Hey, Ethan, what's going on with your sister?" he asked softly think that I couldn't hear. 

"She--" He looked down at me "Umm someone close to us is sick and might not make it she's been having nightmares about it" He answered. 

It wasn't a lie Kali ran down after Ennis, they were close, so when she found he was still alive they planned to take him to Deaton. The only reason I'm on the bus is that Ethan wouldn't let me out of his sight and Aiden is looking after Ennis so... yeah. I stopped crying pushing away from him and turning to the window looking out of it just watching the passing scenery. Ethan stood up sitting back down next to Danny, knowing I didn't want him near me anymore. 

After a while, Jared threw up so everyone was escorted off the bus; but not without harassment from sir. I sat down next to a tree and Ethan came over "Hey, you ok?" He asked leaning down, I just nodded. He looked at me for a bit before he knitted his eyebrows together "Are you still bleeding?" Ethan asked and I looked down not answering "Y/n you're meant to tell us when you're having trouble healing," he said sternly and went to move me, but I pushed him off with my other arm. 

"It's fine, I'll heal I just need more time than you guys" I explained, he seemed to buy it and moved away leaving me to rest against the tree. Truth is I'm not healing at all and it's not because of the power problems I've been having it's something... different

~Time Skip~ 

I had gone to the toilet and came out to see Isaac hitting Ethan, ughh. I really didn't need this right now. I ran forward shouting at Isaac, who had a grip on Ethan's top "Isaac stop, Isaac!!" He ignored me, continuing to hit the twin, pushing his back against the tree. I groaned before grabbing his hand, mid punch, to stop him.

Isaac turned to me, blue eyes piercing into my E/c ones, before whispering loud enough for only me to hear, and maybe Ethan.

"You're not my Alpha" 

"No I'm not, cause he's dead" I answered spitefully, his face turned into an expression of anger as he pushed me, a hand against my bad shoulder before continuing to hit Ethan. 

I growled under my breath as I fell back onto the floor, a thud escaping the floor with my impact on it. Sir had come now, shouting for him to stop as well, but everything seemed to be for nothing as the beta just continued. There was a shuffle of people moving in the circle around us and Scott shouted as he finally made it here. 

Isaac's had halted, the other still holding up a limp Ethan by his shirt collar, silence falling over everyone at the power emitted by the Alpha. Isaac turned to Scott, head almost held low like a guilty puppy, his blue eye losing their spark ever so slightly in the action. Scott glared disappointedly at the boy but didn't say anymore instead he held a hand out for me, not glancing my way in the act though. I brushed it off, grunted as I used my good arm to prop myself up and walking away from them, knowing Danny was now at Ethan's side. 

**Flashback**

I rushed to the abandoned building hoping I wasn't too late. I saw them fighting and roared out, getting their attention as my pack held down every one of Derek's. They didn't stand a chance now. If Deucalion wanted them dead; they'd be dead in an instant.

"What will it be Derek pack or family?" Kali spat, pushing down harder on my sister's throat. 

"Please Deucalion, you have me you'll have the true Alpha soon! Please, please don't make him choose. Don't let him die" I pleaded coming down the escalator, skipping steps as I fled to the Demon Wolf. 

He sighed "Would you like to make it this month or...?" He asked, a bored tone present in his voice, and I looked down. 

"What is he talking about? Y/n?" Derek asked and I met his gaze,

"It's n-nothing," I said looking down again. 

Before anything more could be said a hum of arrows filled the building, the arrows themselves whizzing past a moment later. They hit the walls bursting into a bomb of light almost blinding me in the process, someone else was here.

**End of Flashback**

I sighed as the memory flashed past my eyes like cling film, I hated this feeling. It was like I could have done something like I could have stopped this. I breathed out, shifting in my seat as the bus moved, finally travelling again and there was quiet chatter all around.

Ethan had decided to sit next to me, a bloody tissue on his nose and a plaster on the side of his face, even though his wounds were definitely healed already. 

"Thanks by the way," he said knocking my shoulder in a friendly way, I winced trying to hide it with a smile but it didn't work. He then tugged at my hoodie, pulling the neck hole down so he could see the long scratch marks across my collar bone. I hastily pulled myself away, looking out the window with a glare "The hell, that's not because of your trouble that hasn't healed at all" Ethan whispered angerly. 

I huffed not looking at him, he sighed "It's Derek isn't it" He asked, well more like stated. "I'm calling Deucalion or Aiden or someone because we need to get you to Deaton," he said getting out his phone but I grabbed his hand flashing my eyes then closed them in pain from the action, 

"Aghhh" I tried to stay quiet, although the werewolves definitely heard me. 

"We are getting you back as soon as possible"

Disclaimer; I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of their characters which I write in this, I own (Y/N) and that's it, please don't sue I like not being in jail. This is for entertainment and I get no money from it.