3

(Isaac is talking about Y/n Btw, also Derek is the best with this) 

(Edited ~Properly~)

Scott P.O.V; 

"We need help," I said just off the phone from Stiles. 

"We have Isaac now" Derek answered.

"We need real help" I told him. Isaac looked at me with a 'What the hell' face but I ignored him. "They're too fast for us for all of us, too strong, too rabid, we need someone who understands that" I explained when he didn't answer. 

"We'll catch them" Derek deadpanned. 

"What, catch them then hold them down till the sun comes up?" Isaac asked, in a jokey tone, crossing his arms.

Derek sighed "Maybe it would be easier just to kill them" 

"Killing them isn't the right thing to do," I demanded.

"What if its the only thing to do?" Isaac retorted and I glared at him. But he continued anyway "What if we can't catch them what else do we do?" 

"We find someone who knows what they're doing" I replied 

"Who?" Derek asked with a scoff.

"Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves, someone who knows what they are going to be acting like" I answered before getting out my phone. 

"We can talk to my sister--" I cut Derek off, 

"She can't help, I don't trust her" 

"I thought Cora was your sister," Isaac said puzzled. 

"I have another sister" Derek deadpanned back. 

~Time Skip~ 

Y/n P.O.V;

I walked around until I saw them regrouping and strolled towards them my head hung low, I coughed to signal my presence. They all turned to me, Ethan and Aiden quickly coming over and hugging me but not before checking I was ok.

"Why did you come back? We don't wa--" Kali was cut of by Deucalion, who held up his hand in front of her. 

"Come here," He said and I walked forward my gaze not meeting his. "What you did deserves punishment but you are like your mother so I do not blame you for looking after your own" he explained before picking up his cane and popping the end cap off.

I lifted my head and he swiped the pointed tip across my face harshly, I breathed in to contain the pain as the cut spread over my cheek. I looked down again, my feet becoming the most interesting thing to look at.

"Come," Deucalion said opening his arms and enveloped me in a hug.

I hugged him back, as bad as he is he helped raise me so I've always seen him as an uncle of sorts. He pulled back placing his cane down and started to walk away with rest of the pack following after. 

Before I could follow my phone started to ring so I picked it up, there was an unknown number on it. I heard Derek's voice come through so I hanged back a bit before speaking

"Yes, have you found them?" I asked after he asked whether he had the right number. 

"Go to the address I'm going to send you," he said before hanging up abruptly. 

"Go!" I heard Deucalion say and I looked up at him, 

"What?" I asked baffled, 

"Go, before I change my mind" He stated and I quickly headed back to the base, getting in my car