Chapter 52; Part 1

Start from the beginning

All of us told embarrassing stories when we were young. When it was Louis turn to speak up. He said the most hilarious story I've heard. We were all practically in fits of laughter, but then I saw Louis' smile slowly fading while the rest of us continue. He looked over my shoulder, and when I turned around, Harry wasn't even listening.

"Harry, stop texting." Louis said in a low, cheerful way. But Harry ignored him, but I'm sure he heard Louis, he just chose not to answer him back. 

As Harry continued to text whoever he wast texting, Lou continued. "C'mon Harry. You're missing the fun. C'mon, who are you texting that's so important you're not even listening?"

Harry looked over at Louis but still didn't say anything. The laughing turned down a little bit. Louis rolled his eyes and stood up and grabbed Harry's phone.

"HEY!" Harry said, as his eyebrows met. "Give that back." 

"Nuh-uh." Louis muttered as he sat back down, while his eyes remain glued to Harry's phone.

I could hear whispers but I don't know where they're coming from. Harry had his arms crossed against his chest. As he looked at Louis with daggers.

"You're texting Denisse?" Louis finally spoke up. Everyone looked at Harry, waiting for his answer.

He looked around and he was confused with all the stares we were giving him. "And so what if I am?"

"So what?!" Louis repeated, "You're basically texting your ex infront of your present girlfriend and you're exchanging ''xx'' kisses?" Louis sound pissed. And this time, all the looks turned to me. I look to every pair that was staring at me, and lastly I looked at Harry, who was looking down at his hands. 

Texting Denisse? Okay, I'll get over it. But texting her with 'xx's? That's a whole different level. 

I wiped my mouth with a napkin, then pushed my chair back as I threw the napkin at my plate. "Excuse me." 

When I stood up, the girls and lads are giving each other looks. As I walked away, I heard Liam say, "I'll go talk to her." 

When I reached outside, I saw a tree and hid behind it. I leaned against the tree as I let the tears stream down my face. 

Maybe I am jealous, and I'm inadequate. Harry's so oblivious to everything. I know that even the lads and the girls know that what he's doing is pretty much hurting me. But Harry, of all people, doesn't know that. 

"Jess? Jesse? Where are you?" I hear someone calling out my name. When I looked it was only Liam.

"Here." I weakly said.

He approached me, his arms already open. "C'mere." He invited me for a hug, and I'm in no position to reject. I really do need a hug right now. "Are you okay?" 

"I'd be lying if I said I am." I admitted, as I shoved my head in his chest, as tears still continue to run down my face.

"He's an ass." Liam muttered. I let out a small laugh. I mean, c'mon, hearing that from Liam is pretty hilarious. He really never says those kind of words. "See, your laughing!" 

When I pulled away from the hug, I looked up to Liam, who was pretty much towering over me. "Why does Denisse need to ruin it all?" 

For a second there, he looked like he was lost for words. "Because... because..she's Denisse. She was born to ruin people's lives." He said matter-of-factly. I giggled again, thinking of what he said as a joke. "I'm serious, though." Liam added, but with a smile. 

"I wish she'd just go away." 

"Oh believe me hun, that's what everyone wants."

"Except Harry." I quickly added. I wiped the tears that has fallen from my eyes with the sleeves of my hoodie as I sat down by the sidewalk. I never knew jealousy hurts this way. Hell, what would I know? Harry's my first boyfriend, well technically it was Zayn but really, I didn't learn a lot from that relationship. 

I wonder if Harry gets hurt or jealous. That thing sucks. The weird thing is, depsite what he's doing to me, I'm still in love with him. 

"Harry's just falling for Denisse's games. He should know better, but everything going to be alright. I promise!" Liam sat beside me as he slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. 

What would I ever do without these boys.

-

*Niall's POV*

"What's wrong with you?" I hissed at Harry. After Jesse came out, Liam went after her when in reality, it should be Harry who did that. But no, Harry's sat here and fiddling with his phone. Heck, he could still be texting Denisse for all I know. 

"What do you mean what's wrong with me? Nothing's wrong with me." He said defensively as he pointed a finger to himself.

"Nothing? Didn't you just notice your girlfriend walking off?" Louis said as he tried not to shout. 

"Well, she wouldn't if you didn't get my phone and broadcast to everyone who I was texting."

"You shouldn't even text her, you know." Danielle interrupted. Everyone's eyes was fixed to Harry. And we have every right to tell him these things, if Jess can't tell her what she's feeling then we will.

"Are you stupid or what? You're hurting Jesse." Zayn added. 

"She knows I'm texting Denisse and she didn't say anything about it." Harry explained. 

"Jesse's your bestfriend and your girlfriend, Harry. You should know that she's not the type to tell you what she really feels. She'd rather get hurt that confront you. You're so oblivious." Eleanor stated, and it was true, Jesse wasn't the type to confront, she never really liked those stuff. I'm quite surprised Eleanor knows this, we only met her a week or so, and she can already tell what Jesse's like.

The look on Harry's face was priceless. It was like the words hit him, hard. 

"You know, Harry. I wouldn't even be surprised if Jesse breaks up with you." I whispered, but it was loud enough that everyone can hear.

"What do you mean? Jesse's not gonna break up with me!" 

"You really think she won't break up with you after what happend?" Louis asked Harry as he looked him straight in the eye.

 "I'm not gonna let her." Harry started, you can tell he was getting frustrated with a pinch of nervousness by his gestures. "I love her."

"Oh yeah? Act like it." Eleanor retorted.

"Stop texting Denisse, Harry." Danielle reached out his hand across the table but she didn't grab Harry's hand. 

"IF you want to save your relationship with Jesse." Kathryn said, it was the first time she spoke after Jesse walked out.

"I'm sure you won't let Jesse go." Zayn finished. 

Harry placed his elbows on the table and buried his face to his hands. He let out a groan. 

Liam and Jesse came back. Jesse sat where she was sat awhile ago, beside Harry. There was an awkward silence and it was so weird. 

-----------------------------------------------

Okay hi. :) Chapter 52, part 1 :) Chap 51 part 2 later! :) hehehe. okay. Well, there the lads and girls told harry off :) 

Hope you like it even though it's really short :P 

VOTE AND COMMENT

CIAO :) love you all homies xx (unedited)