25. Faith

The drive back home is agonizingly slow. Elizabeth sat next to me and I was ogling her up and down from the corner of my eye. She kept looking at me and she knew I was checking her out. When I pull up in front of the house, I can see Drogo's car is parked in front of the house too. Crap! I just know that I can't have my way with Elizabeth, the way I would've wanted.

Lorie: "Nicolae, is it okay with you that I go and play by myself in my room, with my new doll?"

"That's fine by me, but it's not me who you should ask it to..."

Lorie: "Oh yeah, shoot! Uhm... Lisa, would you mind if I go up to my room without you?"

Elizabeth: "Whatever you want, Lorie, that's fine by me sweety."

Lorie: "YEAH!!!!!"

And with that Lorie unbuckles herself, jumps out of the car. She slams the door shut and leaves us in the car. We look at each other and we both know what the other would like to do. I slowly unbuckle myself and her. I put the backrest of her seat in the most downward position and she lets me straddle her. Her cheeks get flushed and she lets out a sigh of pleasure. I look at her beauty, before letting desire take the upper hand. I let my lips crash on her lips and I force my way in her mouth. She happily agrees and our tongues are yet again involved in their sensual dance. For a moment I pull my lips away from hers, press my forehead onto hers and I whisper: "From the very first moment I layed my eyes on you, I knew you had to be mine. I will do anything possible to make that happen." With that said, she puts her hands on my face to draw me in, in order for us to continue our sensual dance.

Elizabeth lets her hands wander all over my back and before I know it, her hand are underneath my shirt, feeling every muscle hard as steel. I've had a couple of decades to figure out that all women like a fine sculpted body, with strong and hard muscles. As vampires we don't really have to do much workouts, because everything that we do, mortal men have to repeat 10 to 100 times over and over. When her hands wander down to the edge of my pants, I put my hands around her wrists and bring them up at each side of her angelic face.

"Not this, not here, not right now. I have a better place to do that."

Elizabeth: "But you want it as bad as I do, sir..."

"Stop with the 'sir', it turns me on and you know it."

Elizabeth: "But, sir, you don't really mind, do you?"

When she bites her lower lip after saying what has just been said by her, I ravish her insolent mouth and bite her lower lip.

"Get your sexy behind inside of the house, before I make you mine right here right now." And with that I spank her half on her leg, half on her buttock. She lets out a giggle and I put the backrest back up into its normal position. She straightens her clothes a bit, before leaving the car. But before she leaves, I pull her back inside. With al my might I try to remail cool-headed. I clear my throat before speaking

"We still haven't discussed your gifts."

Elizabeth: "Well, I have given it a thought, though."

"Care to enlighten me on that?"

Elizabeth: "Yes, why not? I was thinking, could you help me evolve them, so that I can master them? I mean... I want to master them in a way, that they aren't troublesome in daily life for me."

"Have you experienced any discomfort due to one of your giftst?

Elizabeth: "Yes... there is this girl at university, she makes my life a living hell. All because her so-called boyfriend can't keep his in his pants!"