Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen

Comenzar desde el principio

I was never that good of a dancer myself. I could always imagine how I could have danced but it seemed to be a little overhand and I ended up failing my imaginations. When I actually started dancing, it was when I was in 1st grade of elementary. The dances were extremely simple so I could do them. But then came a time where we had to choreograph on our own.

My choreography at that time was awful, uncoordinated, doesn't make sense, didn't fit with one another but somehow I still got a perfect score. Honestly, I nearly gave up on that and split the group in half since my group had like 7 people in it. They weren't that good in dancing and the other groups had less members but better dancers. I was leader, center, choreographer as well and I nearly gave up and I told the teacher when she said that I shouldn't and besides, who would choreograph for them if I split the group?

So yeah that was what happened. That was before I got into K-pop. Anyways, after all of them got their turn in showing them their freestyle dances, Eunhwa said "You are good to be very honest" "There is one problem though, okay maybe a few but yeah. One is power and two is expression. You have to express more in what you dance. Express what the song wanted to express and decipher it through your choreography and expressions while doing so. For the power, you have to control it. When you put too much power, it goes to slow but if you don't put power then you know what happens. You will look like a sheet of paper floating in the air. So that's your only main problem. Now, how about we learn a choreography yeah?" Yerin said. I was stunned at what she said. She literally has that mentor aura and feels right at this moment. They all nod and Eunhwa suddenly said "Wait, the group name?"

The 3 of them look at me and Hayeon asks "Any ideas on the name? Come on I know that you actually do have ideas for the group name" "Fine I have a suggestion" I said and they all look at me attentively. "Which is?" Yerin asked. "The Muses" I said. "And what is that supposed to mean?" Hayeon asked. "The meaning is not as long as our group name but it's basically the Olympian Gods" I said. "And this is the part where I won't get a thing she said" Eunhwa said. "You will get me 'cause this is simple. They are the Olympian Gods who are the Gods of music and performances and such" I said. "Well that is way more simpler than ours. Why hadn't you come up with that name when we first had the group?" Hayeon said as I shrugged. "Okay then do you want to practice on a hard choreography or an easy one?" Yerin asked. They all shrugged just going with our choice. "Then, Flaws?" I suggested. "Sure" Eunhwa said and they start.

Well technically I suggested the choreography to that song because that is by far our easiest choreography of a song. Sure enough we could've used Twice's songs but I think that they would do too well in that song, plus it's too cute for the boys to do that song. After like an hour of practicing it, they were already finishing up with the chorus part. They've done the first verse and the chorus but just not the 2nd verse and bridge. They were honestly already good at it that they don't really have much to learn, just the choreography.

But in the cases of this school's competitions' announcements, they would have to be quicker. The school always has a thing of telling us about the competitions late. They would have to be quicker in learning to be able to catch up with that. Anyways, in another hour, they managed to finish dancing to the whole song. They just needed to remember the choreography, that's all.

Then, we decided to call it a day but before that Eunhwa asked "So does everyone agree with the group name The Muses?" They all nod and we also nod understandingly. We all get home to our dorms. In the middle of the practice, Ms. Jeon called me to tell me that we wouldn't be doing anything today but we would have to go to the company tomorrow for Music Bank.

So we went back to the dorms and just enjoy the rest of the day. But then, Minho suddenly teleported into my room and I was honestly shocked. "And what are you doing here?" I asked. "Visiting my beloved girl. Why? Can't I?" he asked smirking. "Of course you can. But why would you?" I decided to play along while petting and playing with Luna's fur. "Because I miss her so much and I want to see her" he said and I grinned, going up to him and hugging him so tight that people would've mistaken this for choking but I knew that he wasn't affected at all, except for the part where he goes all melting.

He swoops down and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back as the kiss got deeper as it turned into a make-out session. Literally though, it turned into a really heated one. His hands travelled down to my waist as my hands went around his neck. His grip on my waist was tight that I thought it would leave a bruise but luckily it didn't. In a few moments, we pull away but he couldn't help but peck my lips one last time before completely detaching from me only to pull me onto the bed and cuddle there. I giggled at his touchiness as Luna howled at us.

He smiled at me and pulls Luna into the hug as well. Literally, Luna is such a cute fluffball that is extremely fluffy and cuddly she's just so cute, except for the fact that she's an enormous fluffball but that still counts. We chatted and laughed through the evening and he asks "Are you going to Music Bank tomorrow?" "Of course I am" I said smiling. "Well then I'll see you there tomorrow" he said.

"YOU LOVEBIRDS GET DOWN HERE AND EAT DINNER!!!" Yerin shouted from downstairs. "How do you even know that he was there?" I asked as soon as we get down from my room. "You would be bored out of your mind if he wasn't there and you wouldn't be laughing" Hayeon said. "Oh you don't know what I do when I'm alone" I said. "Which is?" Minho asked. "Let's just say that I go into my world and laugh and talk Chinese on my own" I said. "The hell man?" Eunhwa said.

"You better be tough facing a soulmate like her" Yerin said. "Oh I am, and since I'm also like her I wouldn't be having too much trouble doing anything" Minho said and they all gave us a disgusted look. "And I'm guessing that Felix is here" I said. "N-no" Hayeon said. "Come on don't lie" I said. "Fine he is here. He's sleeping in my room" she said. "No, I'm wide awake" Felix suddenly said and back-hugged Hayeon as she blushed.  

"Let's just eat the dinner we've made" Eunhwa said as we nod and start to eat. "Can you please for once eat normally?" Yerin asked looking at me and Minho. Probably because my position is on Minho's lap. "I guess we could make this our forever. Her eating on my lap while I myself am eating" Minho said kissing my cheek. "Cringe" Hayeon said as she buries her face in Felix's arm. "Cringe" I said nonchalantly. She pulls a straight face and looks at me with a 'Really?' face. We finish our meal and head to our bedrooms to sleep. I did my night routine and plop down on the bed with Luna. Minho comes in the room and cuddles me. "Today was really nice" he said as I agreed and nod. "It definitely was" I said yawning. "Sleep, love. Goodnight" he said. "Goodnight" I said before dozing off to sleep. It really is an amazing day.