Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen

Start from the beginning

"I think that you might need to train or at least mentor some of your underclassmen on dancing and performing on-stage and stuff like that. You might be wondering why I'm telling you to do this so I'm just gonna say it. You have been going into competitions of those sorts since you were in like 2nd grade of elementary as representatives of this school. And now you've debuted which can mean that we have to cut down the number of competitions you participate in. People can say that it's unfair and all those stuff which I know you already understand about so why not teach a new group, like to become the next generation of BlackR for this school, just in case" Principal Kim explained. "Honestly, we knew that this was coming, the day we would have to cut down the number of competitions to participate so that we could be fair to the other contestants since we debuted already." Yerin said.

"We actually knew that if we wanted to enter competitions without being criticized on already debuting while the other competitors didn't is to enter a higher class of these sorts of competitions. We knew that this would happen but we just didn't know when. Anyways, about the helping thing, we might just be able to do the task, that is if we have time but I'm sure we do" Eunhwa said as we nod. "Great, now if you have time for today, they're in the school's dance studio, not yours. Also, you might want to get your multilingual-selves activated because they're all transfer students from abroad" Principal Kim said.

We nod at him and bow before leaving for the dance studio. Before that, I called Ms. Jeon just to ensure that we don't have any specific schedile to fulfill today and luckily, we didn't. We enter the dance studio and we were shocked to see 8 people in there. "Annyeonghaseyo" they said and bowed as we did the same.

There are 4 boys, 4 girls in the room and we were honestly shocked. We thought that there will be only 4 people like us. "Now can you please introduce yourselves" Yerin said. The boys went first. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Charles and I'm a transfer student from France and now I'm in 6th grade of elementary." one of them said. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Qin Juntian and I'm a transfer student from Jilin and now I'm in 6th grade of elementary." another one said. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Lou Mubo and I'm a transfer student from Taiwan and I'm in 2nd grade of junior high" one said. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Alessandro and I'm a transfer student from Italy and I'm now in 5th grade of elementary" the last one said. Then the girls started.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Alessandra and I'm from Italy and I'm now in 5th grade of elementary. Alessandro is my twin-brother" one of them said. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Janette and I'm from LA and I'm now in 2nd grade of junior high" another one of them said. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Valeria and I'm from Spain and I'm currently in 1st grade of junior high" one said. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Haruka and I'm from Japan and I'm in the same age as you, 1st grade of junior high" the last one said. "Oh, you're that one Japanese girl who is extremely talented in Art" Hayeon said. She nods and I ask "Do we need to introduce ourselves?" They shook their heads as a no and we nodded. "So, which part first? Dance, rap, or vocal?" Yerin asked. "Probably dance" they said. "You two are up, go teach them some moves" I said pushing Eunhwa and Yerin to the front.

"Wait what about you two?" Haruka asked. "We don't dance as well as they do" Hayeon said and I nodded. "Says the girl who helped choreographing" Eunhwa said. "Me not dancing as well doesn't mean that I can't choreograph and imagine stuff" I said. "As always,  she wins. Anyways, do you know the basics of dancing?" Yerin asked and they nod. "How about dancing one by one to see each and every one of your skills?" Eunhwa asked and they agreed, this time, the girls going first. "Yerin don't be like Lay sunbae and talk about balance the whole time" I said and she rolled her eyes at me and said an "Okay" before resuming. Alessandra starts her dance first, it being a jazz dance. The two of them (Eunhwa and Yerin) were like the judges of Idol Producer who watches the trainees with hawk eyes trying to find a flaw. One by one they started dancing and I have to admit that they are a natural.