Hey Jealousy

Can can't remember the last time he's ever been this angry. He remembered his anger when he witnessed Fabri's infatuation with his wife during that party. He recalled his anger towards Emre when Leyla showed him the partnership contract. He even relieved how angry he was when his mother waltzed back into his life as if she never left.

But none of those held a candle to watching his little treasure in the arms of another man. His little girl who is spouting off words in another language that he cannot understand and the man answering her just as smoothly. Of course his children are fluent in something else other than Turkish. He wonders what else he doesn't know about them that this man clearly does.

Can really wanted to throttle him when he finally told his daughter that it's rude to talk about people as if they're not there. In English, no less. Another thing Can doesn't know about. His daughter understands English.

Violet looked contrite and Can doesn't like it one bit. He doesn't like how this man can influence his daughter's decisions and how he seems to know her characteristics well. Especially not when Can is just learning about them. How dare this stranger come into his family's life as if he belonged there?

Whoever this intruder is, he is currently eyeing Can with wariness and suspicion as if he was the one who didn't belong there. Something about him must have penetrated the man's thoughts because he suddenly recalled his manners, stuck out his hand and introduced himself.

"Vasilis Demetrios"

Can wanted nothing more than to take his proffered hand, rip it from its socket and beat the shit out of him with it. But as much as Sanem used to joke that he was a caveman, he actually does have some manners. At the sound of his own name, Vasilis' expression went from suspicion to awe to realization. All in ten seconds. Through his jealous haze, Can understood a few important details: Vasilis is the lawyer from the orphanage, he apparently makes house calls and Can is pretty sure Vasilis is in love with his wife.

It was then that Sanem decided to grace them with her presence. His wife looked absolutely delicious in a flowing wrap dress. She would've looked like perfection if it weren't for the cast on her leg. His little man was guiding her through the hall as best he could while his mother is hopping along with her crutches.

Can jumped at the chance to help Sanem by carrying her to the couch. It also helped soothe his ego to be able to touch his wife in front of another male. Especially one who is eyeing his love with interest. Can knew that look pretty well. He's seen it before in the mirror and it makes him extremely volatile.

As gracefully as he can, he extracted himself from Sanem's arms before he does something he's going to regret . He's thinking of ways to excuse himself from their presence when Orion gave him the perfect opportunity: They're going to be late for school.

Sanem had let it slip last night that the twins are in an International nursery school. Apparently, it was an exclusive school and it was extremely selective. Most of its inhabitants were offsprings of the elite. While his children deserved the best, he can't figure out how she managed to afford the tuition based on her salary. Especially not when she lives so modestly. Something else is going on and he intends to find out exactly what it is.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
When Metin got a phone call from his brother, he knew something was wrong. The only thing he could decipher was "Sanem.. house.. help.. kids..school". At first, he thought it was serious. But he's been friends with Can long enough to know when his friend is on the verge of a breakdown. He mumbles through his words as if he's talking to himself and Metin knows it's best to just let Can get it out of his system. He'll calm down eventually. Just in case, he called Osman and CeyCey as well and asked them to meet him at Sanem's.

As he rang the doorbell, he finally understood what his brother was ranting and raving about. He'd actually met Vasilis before at the orphanage while Can was at the rehabilitation center. Metin couldn't help but like the guy. Educated, personable and extremely good at his job. And he understood why his brother feels threatened. He's the "Can Divit"'of the white collar world.

As Vasilis said his goodbyes, he finally found himself face to face with his somewhat sister in law. Metin remembered their last encounter. He remembered her showing up at his house with Akif. Since she didn't know where he lived, she went to the print shop and Akif took it upon himself to get involved as well.

Metin didn't know the entire situation. He's only heard bits and pieces from Akif and from what he can decipher, Can had sold his and Emre's shares to Signor Fabri. On top of that, Sanem made a deal with Fabri to save Fikri Harika. He knew what the legal ramifications were of Can's impulsive decision to sell the shares. He had hoped that his brother would've consulted him first for legal advice but Can always believed he can fix everything.

Metin remembered how devastated she was. He knew full well what Can was really capable off. He just didn't think Can would ever leave her. Metin knew that she was the only thing that kept Can grounded. In the end, it fell on Sanem to deal with the fallout and he couldn't in good conscience leave her to fight the battle alone.

Throughout the years, he often wondered what she really did with the information he provided her. He can guess what she did but he refuses to believe she went down that road. But knowing what he knows now, he's positive  about who she made the deal with.

This woman is going to be the death of him. He knows it won't take Can long to figure it out especially now that he has to prepare for his children's future.

"Does he know what you did, Sanem?"
"He can't know, Metin. He already lost everything. I couldn't stand by while he lost the one thing that was rightfully his".

Metin really hopes he's wrong because he knows Can will never forgive Emre if he had a part in this.