"Chressy! Come take a bath with me!" I whined.

"I have to go pick up something real quick. I'll be back in like thirty minutes or so." He said looking around the room.

We moved into my moms house and she left for Atlanta, where Messiah and Melonia are. I frowned at him as I took my cloths off. Where did he have to go that was more important than bathing with me? Once he found what he was looking for he gave me a quick kiss and left. I walked towards the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub. I sigh as I faintly heard the front door close. Chres been acting weird lately. He never really wants to do anything with me anymore. He never wants to get intimate or nothing. Is it something I did?

I tried to clear my mind as a turned and Pandora and there goes my baby by Usher came on. I wanted to punch something or someone. I slowly lowered myself into the tub and let out a pleasurable sigh. This hot water feels good. I sit there for a few minutes before gathering my warm vanilla body wash from bath and body works. Chres loved the smell on me and brought like five of them. I lather myself in it and quickly wash it off. When I feel like I'm clean enough I get out and wrap the towel around me. I shiver as I start to get cold from the air. I walk into the closet and grab a pair of boxers and one of Chres shirts. I slipped them on and walk back into the room. I walk over to the dresser and grab the lotion and put some on. Fuck I'm tired. I climb into bed and lay down. When I was about to drift off to sleep, my phone start ranging. I groaned and rolled over slowly, careful of my stomach, and grabbed it. Ray named flashed across it and I answer dramatically.

"Yes Rayannnnnnn....." I sigh.

"Hey Jakey." He chuckled.

"Can I help you? I'm tired." I whined.

"No.. I'm bored and wanted to talk." He said nonchalantly.

"Wanted to talk?! Boy it's seven o'clock at night!" I seethed.

"Someone is snappy. What's wrong with you?"

"Chresanto and I'm sleep deprived." I groaned.

"Talk to me."

Chresanto Pov

I sigh and rub my tired face. What if he doesn't even like it? Or says no! I swear to fucking Jesus and all the above I will fucking lose out. Anthony and Craig laughed and whispered in each others ear. They suppose to be helping me.

"Pay the fuck attention." I snapped at them.

Anthony screwed his face up while Craig bit his lip and move away from him. I waved them over and pointed at it.

"What do you think?" I asked nervously.

"It's big." Craig admitted.

"Oh hell nawl." Anthony laughed and I looked at him. "You got to get bigger nigga. My neither don't want no small shit."

"It's not even small." I rolled my eyes when he gasp and pretended to fall.

"How dare you! My brother deserves the biggest and the best. That little shit ain't working." He pointed at it.

I groaned and Craig started laughing. Anthony smiled at him and gave him a quick peck. I sigh and choose a "bigger" one. Anthony clapped and told he good job. Asshole. My baby would of liked anyone I picked.

-

I sigh tiredly as I dropped the keys on the table near the door. The house was extremely quiet down here. I walked up the stairs and down to me and Jacob's room. I opened the door and seen his little body curled into itself in the middle of the bed. I silently took off my cloths until I was completely naked and walked towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out. I walked back into the room and seen Jacob sitting up. He watched me as I made my way over to my cloths and put them in the dirty hamper. I sat his gift it present on the night stand and let my towel drop. I looked up at him and seen him looking me up and down. I smirked and pulled back the covers.