"No, it's your turn." Camila said heavily panting as she flipped over a panting Lauren.

Camila was now on top as she kissed Lauren's mouth like it was life or death.

Lauren grasped Camila's ass as Camila let out a moan into Lauren's mouth.

Camila quickly took off Lauren's pants and underwear simultaneously as she threw them across the room.

Camila started to suck on Lauren's hipbone as Lauren took a handful of Camila's hair, pulling on it.

Lauren felt so vulnerable, just one touch from Camila made her heart beat like wildfire.

Camila started up with two fingers knowing Lauren could take it as she started to pump her fingers in and out of the older girl.

"CAMILA." Lauren groaned as she jerked her hips and arched her back. Camila was going at a pretty good fast pace which made Lauren want to convulse.

"Yes, Lo?" Camila smiled innocently as she went faster.

"Fuck," Lauren moaned.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, CAMZ!" Lauren yelled as she gritted her teeth.

Lauren couldn't hold it in anymore as she let it all out and started to pant heavily.

"Camila," Lauren said as the younger girl looked up and hovered over the older girl.

Lauren brought Camila's body down as she hugged her and moved to the side.

Camila turned around so she was facing Lauren as she intertwined their hands together.

"I love you." Camila smiled.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Lauren said as she gave a kiss on Camila's forehead.

Camila put her head in Lauren's chest as she put one arm around Lauren's waist and her free hand against Lauren's chest.

Lauren put her arms around Camila's waist as she snuggled into the smaller girl.

"Good night, Lo." Camila yawned.

"Good night, Camz." Lauren said as her eyes drooped.

"Wait, I have a question." Lauren said as Camila stared blankly at her.

"Hm?"

"How did you last longer than me in bed?!" Lauren said as Camila laughed.

"Good night, Lauren."

-

"When do you have to go back?" Camila whispered looking at Lauren's eyes that captivated her because of the morning rays shining upon it.

"I'm on a break, I can stay here for as long as I want and until I have another thing scheduled or another album to make. Right now, I'm completely yours." Lauren commented as she held a grip on Camila's side and was making small circles with her thumb on Camila's bare stomach.

"Okay," Camila muttered as she moved closer to Lauren.

"I love you, Camila Cabello."

"And I love you, Lauren Jauregui."

"You better." Lauren teased as Camila laughed into Lauren's shoulder.

There was a crash downstairs as Camila jumped upon hearing it but Lauren didn't really hear it.

"Something wrong?" Lauren asked looking worriedly at her girlfriend.

"No, I'm just going to grab a drink downstairs." Camila said as Lauren nodded.