Chapter 26

Camila was staring at the note until she snapped back into reality. Camila crumpled up the note and grabbed a small empty shoe box as she put it inside of there and pushed it under the couch.

Camila made the decision that she wasn't going to tell Lauren and make her worry.

Camila decided that the note was probably not even a threat and Camila knew she probably would just buy some pepper spray online or something.

That's what she did. Camila went online and searched up pepper sprays as she picked one and ordered it.

The pepper spray was at a close location to her and would be delivered in a couple of hours.

Camila decided to go upstairs and do some homework.

-

Camila woke up realizing she fell asleep, she looked at the time and saw that it was 3am. Camila didn't have to go back to school until two days later.

Camila went downstairs, remembering her order, and opened the door.

She grabbed the box and the order form envelope on top of the box and brought it inside as she closed the door then went to the kitchen, setting the box on the counter as she sat on a stool.

Camila opened the envelope form as she saw her receipt then saw another piece of paper.

Camila grabbed it and opened it up as she stared at it, confused.

Pepper spray? Don't be silly.

Camila grabbed the small pepper spray container as she decided to test it out. She clicked the top as silly string sprayed out.

"What the fuck?" Camila said under her breath. Someone was also seriously stalking her.

Wait, then where was her pepper spray?

-

Camila didn't sleep at all that night. She stayed downstairs, in case anything else happened.

Camila was sitting, watching tv, literally having her palms shaking.

Camila didn't know who would do this and that was what scared her. She didn't know how good they were or how bad they were.

Camila's phone rang as she jumped.

Jeez, get a hold of yourself. It's just your phone.

Camila grabbed it and answered as he reply came out shaky.

"H-Hello?" Camila said in a low voice.

"Camz? You alright?" Lauren said as Camila sighed in relief that it was just Lauren.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hey." Camila said.

"You didn't sound like it. You know I am your girlfriend, if there's anything wrong, I'm here." Lauren said as Camila smiled.

"I know. So why'd you call? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear your voice before my performance at the GMA show in ten minutes. Will you be watching?"

"Of course, no doubt." Camila said.

The two stayed silent for a bit until Lauren spoke once again.

"I have to go now, you better be watching."

"I will be, good luck, Lo." Camila said as Lauren smiled at the end of the other line.

"I love you."

"I love you too." The two ended their conversation with that as Camila switched the channel to watch the Good Morning America show.

She saw Lauren woke up there as she smiled. This was a good thing happening, Camila should cherish that.