18

It had been a couple weeks and the feelings the two had for each other were growing incredibly fast.
It was the little things for them that helped to make these feelings grow.
Like the way Jungkook would rub Taehyung's hand every time he would get a question right on his homework.
Or the way Taehyung let Jungkook sit on his lap as they painted together, The way Taehyung kept his hand on Jungkook's leg and let his fingers graze his thigh

In Taehyung's mind it wasn't anything dirty he simply just liked touching the younger

In Jungkook's mind it shot electricity through him, It brought him warmth and comfort.

It was always the little things
How Taehyung would steal Jungkook's food at lunch but also feed him as well.

The way Jungkook alway pecked Taehyung on the cheek before he went to his classes and would wish him luck on his test.

But still neither of them knew what the other was feeling.
~~~~~~~
(Y'all Idk If over watch is a computer game or like and Xbox game so don't drag me)

"Hyung I still don't get it do I push X or B" Jungkook asked looking at the game controller in his hand, Taehyung was currently trying to teach him how to play over watch but it wasn't going to well
One because Taehyung was too good
Two he was a bad teacher
And three because Jungkook just didn't get it

"X"

Jungkook continued to play flinging his legs around each time he messed up and then finally Taehyung won...again.

"Ugg I suck" Jungkook said then throwing the controller and not to his luck the controller bounced up and hit him straight on his chin making him wince and whine while holding his face tightly.

"Aww" Taehyung said then picking up the younger and placing him on his lap but also laughing at him.

"It's not funny" Jungkook pouted and Taehyung cooed at his cuteness.
"Of course it's not here I'll kiss it better" He said then lifting the younger's face up and lightly kissing his chin, After that it was quiet.

"Feel better" Taehyung asked breaking the silence and looking at Jungkook with his flushed cheeks.
Jungkook nodded his head but still kept quiet and instead leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder, Wrapping his arm around Taehyung's large back.

"Do you wanna play again" Taehyung asked even though he already knew the answer.

Jungkook shook his head but still kept his head in the crook of Tae's neck "I wanna stay like this for awhile"

Taehyung didn't have any objection to that so he simply nodded his head and held on to the younger's waist tighter.
He knew it was time
He couldn't keep it in anymore, It was best if he just told Jungkook and gotten it over with.
Maybe Jungkook feels the same way maybe Jungkook won't reject him.
'Do it' He thought to himself.

Taehyung leaned in kissing the younger's ear "Kookie there's something I wanted to talk about with you" Taehyung said and Jungkook lifted his head giving him his attention.
Jungkook had to get something off of his chest too maybe now would be the right time.

"Me too you go first"

Taehyung smiled at him then moving a strand of hair out of Jungkook's eyesight plus he loved seeing Jungkook's forehead.
'Okay here we go you're finally gonna do it' He thought and just when he was about to say something they heard the voice of Jisoo.

"Jungkook sweetie come here I need to talk to you" She sang from downstairs making both the boys groan.

Taehyung slightly pushed the younger upwards to help him get up.
They kept their fingers intertwined as they walked to Taehyung's bedroom door.