17

Taehyung and Jungkook were once again in the older's art studio painting random things on canvases, Taehyung didn't mind he had so many canvases he was glad they were being put to use and doing this gave him more time to spend with Jungkook but that's not what he told the younger.

"Hyung what even is that" Jungkook asked looking at the mushy colors on Taehyung's canvas seeing it mixed together but not knowing what it is.

"It's a person... it's abstract" He said when he noticed that Jungkook still didn't understand.

He saw the disgusted look on Jungkook's face and he knew it was just playful.

"Hey don't judge my work it's still better then yours" He said then pinching the younger's thighs while tickling him.

"Ahh stop" He yelled out squirming around as Taehyung kept tickling and pinching his thighs at one point Jungkook stumbled over, Stepping on a paint bottle making it squirt out all over one Taehyung's paintings that he was supposed to be selling in a few days.

"Oh my god" Taehyung yelled seeing what Jungkook had done.

"I'm so sorry Hyung I didn't mean to" Jungkook said and watched as Taehyung knelt down on to the floor to look at he painting.
He looked devastated and angry Jungkook didn't know what to say.

"What the fuck did you do" He yelled making the younger flinch from his tone Jungkook walked back a little wanting to Keep some distance cause he was clearly upset.
"I didn't mean to"

"Just get the fuck out of here you ruined it" He yelled and Jungkook quickly ran out of there tears streaming down his face.
He didn't mean for any of this to happen he didn't mean to make Taehyung so angry.
~

Taehyung paced around the studio trying to figure out what to do with his painting when realization hit him ... He just made Jungkook cry he yelled at Jungkook all because of a painting at this point he had to realize that what he had with Jungkook was worth way more then the painting and he wasn't about to lose the friendship and bond he had with him because he accidentally did something.

Taehyung calmed himself down before making his way towards the younger's bedroom
He walked right in to see Jungkook wrapped up in his blanket with tears falling from his eyes.

Truth is Jungkook felt terrible he ruined everything, He thought Taehyung came in there to yell at him more.

Taehyung walked over to the bed and laid next to the younger turning him around so they could be face to face.

"I'm s-sorry Hyung it was an accident" He managed to say letting more tears fall but it was uncontrollable.

Taehyung felt so bad he didn't want Jungkook crying because of him.

"Please don't cry Kookie I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I was just frustrated I know you didn't mean to it's okay"
Taehyung said trying to wipe the younger's tears but Jungkook moved away.

"No I messed it up I messed it all up now you won't make any money"

"Jungkook do you honestly think I care about the money what I care about is you and I don't want you crying please don't be sad and say you forgive me" Taehyung begged and this time was able to fully wipe away the younger's tears with his thumbs and pull him closer to his chest.

"Are we still bestfriends" Jungkook asked leaning into the olders touch and felt Taehyung place a kiss on his forehead.

"We are still bestfriends"

A/N: im gonna be busy all day tomorrow so i wont update but hopefully i can get a couple chapters out on sunday