16

"Baby I'm home" Jisoo yelled once entering the house a smile grew on her face when she heard the sound of her son running through the house

"Mommy" He yelled running into his mothers arms "I missed you" He said holding her tight.
The two stayed like that for a moment before Jisoo realized she had to go.

"Honey I just came to drop the suitcases off your father and I have some business to deal with" She said making Jungkook roll his eyes.

Jungkook has Said this several times and he figured by now his mom would have understood him "He's not my dad he's your boyfriend or your husband whatever but stop calling him my father"

Jisoo nodded her head before walking off to leave

"Mom" Jungkook said before she could go and she turned around "Hm"

"Since our punishment is over can I have a friend over" He asked super sweetly and to his luck his mother agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kookie I'm going to Yoongi's house" Taehyung yelled to the younger even though they were in the same room "Wanna come with" He asked and Jungkook winced from how loud he was being, Jungkook pushed him away before shaking his head making his fluffy brown hair bounce "Jiminie is coming over"

Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at that "Oolala I bet Yoongi would like that" He said then laughing but Jungkook just scrunched his eyebrows together not understanding.

"They're totally vibing Jimin and Yoongi" Taehyung said making the younger chuckle at his silliness because he kept wiggling his eyebrows.

"That's probably why he always blushes at lunch" Jungkook said and Taehyung pointed at the younger saying he was correct.

Taehyung was about to head out but stopped in his tracks turning around and looking at Jungkook who was fumbling with his shoes.
He even coughed making the younger look up at him.
"Do you need something" The younger asked making Taehyung scoff and lift up his arms

"Aren't you forgetting something" Taehyung asked then pointing at his cheek mentally facepalming himself for even having to remind the younger.

"Oh I forgot" Jungkook said then quickly getting up and running to the older and pecking his cheek, Taehyung smiled and was content and ready to go but before he could leave his arm was tugged back.
"No fair Hyung I gave you one now you give me mine" Jungkook poutted like a little kid making the older chuckle but he leaned in as well kissing the younger's forehead making him smile as well.

"There big baby" Taehyung said
"Bye Hyung have fun" Jungkook shouted as the older walked down the hall to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminie you're here, Took you long enough" Jungkook said pulling the smaller boy into his house and up to his bedroom a little to fast making Jimin stumble all the way up there.

Jungkook was eager to have his friend over, The only time they ever saw each other was at school and they never really had a lot of times to talk so today is perfect.

"Okay what did you need to tell me that couldn't wait till Monday" Jimin asked trying to get out of the olders grip seeing as Jungkook was scrunching up his shirt creating wrinkles.

Jungkook closed his eyes then breathing in and out Jimin looked at him as if he was crazy but went with it.

"Okay if I tell you then you can't tell anyone else" Jungkook said Jimin thought about it for a moment he's only ever kept one secret and he trusted himself enough to keep Jungkook's secret so he nodded his head.

"Okay. Whew alright, I think I like Taehyung"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So when are you gonna ask Jimin out" Taehyung asked Yoongi on purpose to tease him and surely it worked because he could see his cheeks turn pink and felt the sharp pain in his leg when Yoongi kicked him.

"I don't know what your talking about" Yoongi said watching as Taehyung whimpered and held his leg.

"Oh c'mon you can't tell me you don't like Jimin" Taehyung said making the older kick him again "Kick me again and we gon fight" Taehyung said and Yoongi finally surrendered.

"Okay okay if I tell you something you got to promise not to tell anyone else" Yoongi said and Taehyung immediately nodded his head he loved secrets.

"I've kinda sorta been dating Jimin for the past 5 months" Yoongi said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly and avoiding Taehyung's gaze.

Taehyung kept his mouth ajar man he knew there was something shady going on but he never thought it was that.
But what he didn't understand was why Yoongi was keeping it a secret.

"Well why didn't you say something sooner that's great" Taehyung said playfully hitting the older's arm.
And the mood lightened up for Yoongi since his friend didn't really mind knowing he had a boyfriend.

"I didn't want to say anything cause I just thought it was weird but I know Jimin hated being my secret so I think I'm gonna tell everyone else soon" Yoongi admitted "That's a good idea" Taehyung said before his mind went somewhere else ... To jungkook to be specific.

This was risky even talking about it but he needed to tell some one, Yoongi is trustworthy why not him.

"Well since we're telling secrets then I need to tell you something" Taehyung said and Yoongi gave him his full attention which Taehyung of course appreciated.

Just as Yoongi was Taehyung was also hesitant to even say this.

"I like Jungkook" And now it was time for Yoongi to be shocked 'Hobi was right'

"How do you know" Yoongi asked and Taehyung looked at him as if was stupid
If he liked Jungkook he would surely know, He knows his own feelings.

"I just do every time I'm around him I feel happy I feel my heart beat faster and I just want to pull him into a hug forever I want to hold him and kiss him and tell him he's pretty so I'm pretty sure I like him" Taehyung admitted and Yoongi just started laughing which really confused the younger even angered him.

"That is so cute" Yoongi said then squishing the younger's cheeks making him whine.

"Well are you gonna tell him" Yoongi asked.

"Maybe"
"Maybe not"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you like Taehyung" Jimin screamed making Jungkook rush to him to cover his mouth "Shut up" Jungkook said even though there was no one else home to even hear them.

"I don't know I just do but I know he will never feel the same way so you can't tell anyone" Jungkook said pulling the younger very close so he got the message.

"Why do you like him how do you know that you really do have feelings for him" Jimin asked and Jungkook had never really thought about till now.

Why did he like Taehyung.

"Well for one he's handsome like so so handsome"

"I don't know there's just something about him The way he treated me after I deffended him felt nice I feel protected when I'm with him he's just so sweet and perfect I wouldn't mind laying in bed with him and making out with him or cuddling I just want to kiss his cheeks and nose and make him feel the same way he makes me feel"