6

Taehyung led the younger down the hall and too a spare room which was his art studio "Woah you have so much paint" Jungkook said as they walked in to see Taehyung's supplies everywhere.

Taehyung walked over and grabbed a canvas setting it up and grabbing his oil paints he was waiting for Jungkook but he didn't come he turned around to see the boy looking intently at one of his pieces.
"Do you want to learn or not" Taehyung said snapping the younger back in to reality.

"Oh sorry hyung" He said rushing over to him.
Taehyung took a seat on his stool and pulled another chair next to him which Jungkook quickly sat in.

"What do you want to paint" Taehyung asked fiddling with his brushes, Jungkook sits for a moment thinking "A flower" he said a little loud making the older groan.

"No do you even think it has to be something unique or special something you can create and make your own something no one will understand from your perspective" He said before squirting some paint on to his palate "Watch" Taehyung said before he got to work.

Jungkook did as told and sat as Taehyung started painting a figure, He used bright colors and worked fast Jungkook didn't even think it was possible to work as fast as he did.
Taehyung stole glances at the younger watching him but still continued to work and in less then 20 minutes he was done he turned the canvas over so Jungkook could get a better look "See" He said and Jungkook's jaw dropped.
"It's me" Jungkook perched.
"No shit" Taehyung said.

"But why how is this unique, It's just me"

Taehyung sighed out he knew it wouldn't be a good idea to teach the younger he was just to stupid.

"It's unique because all everyone is gonna see is just a boy meanwhile the artist , Me will know what this piece holds I'm the only one who will know why I chose these colors and why I painted you that way" Taehyung said, Jungkook was amazed he couldn't help but feel that Taehyung was an art genius.
But he felt confused why did Taehyung paint him that way why did he chose all those bright colors he wanted to ask but he knew Taehyung would probably get mad at him for asking more questions.

It was getting late and Jungkook had lots of homework to do so he figured he should end their art session at this and continue another time.

"You're amazing hyung" Jungkook said before grabbing his back pack and getting up "Do you think you can help me paint something this weekend" He asked and Taehyung looked confused he really loved art but he's never worked with someone else.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.
He nodded his head and started to clean up as Jungkook left his studio.

As Taehyung was cleaning up he got a text from his best friend.

Hobi:
Hey

Tae:
Hi hobi

Hobi:
My parents aren't home
Want to come over

Tae:
Umm I don't know

Hobi:
Oh cmon I miss touching you

Tae:
My dad is out on a date rn

Jungkook would be left by himself

Hobi:
So what when did you start caring about Jungkook
Aww look at you being a big brother

"Big brother right" Taehyung mumbled out

Tae:
Nvm
I'm on my way

Hobi:
Hurry cutie

Taehyung grabbed his jacket and his keys and was heading to the door when he heard Jungkook speak to him "Hyung I'm making dinner do you want some" He asked and Taehyung shook his head "I'm going out lock the door I'm gonna be gone all night and morning so I'll have Namjoon take you to school" Taehyung said making Jungkook frown he hated being home alone he felt like the house was haunted he always heard the floor creek and it always got really dark.

"But it's scary being here by myself" The younger said with a pout.

"Grow up stop acting like a little kid" Taehyung said before slamming the door shut.

Jungkook went up to his room and got ready for bed instead he took off his dad's glasses and put them in their special case and climbed in bed going to sleep for the night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jk:
Mom can you give me a ride to school

Mom:
Have Taehyung take you

"How is he supposed to take me if he isn't here" Jungkook yelled out in frustration it was 7:20 Namjoon hasn't shown and Taehyung was gone he couldn't be late for school again there was no way that was happening.

Jungkook quickly ran up to his room and changed his dress shoes into his running shoes he took out some of his books from his back pack and then headed outside if he didn't have a ride then he was gonna have to run.