Chapter 19-A Bus Ride

Today was a special day.

Well, a special class that is.

Aizawa explained to the class that today we'll be heading to the USJ, Universal Studio Japan-I mean the Unforeseen Stimulation Joint.

Aizawa started to explain how today we'll be dealing with natural disatsers instead of the everyday villain. We also need to be prepared for disaster relief when the time comes. He also explained to you that you could where your blue track suit or your hero costume it didn't matter.

People were loading onto the bus as some people gazed at you while you joined the rest of the crowd.

"Ah, (f/n)! You're wearing a tracksuit too?" Uraraka said in her pink and blue costume as she stood next to Midoriya who was also wearing a track suit.

"They said that my costume was practically burned and half destroyed so it'd will take more time to reconstruct," You explained to Uraraka as Midoriya was the same.

"Tch,"

You heard someone click their tongue, but you ignored it, finding it bothersome to involve yourself.

The only thing that was fixed was my mask, but I find it pointless to where only one asset to the costume itself," You said as Uraraka tensed up while her eyes gazed toward Midoriya.

"O-Oh...I see," Midoriya said while he embarrassedly rubbed his mask that hung around his neck.

You looked him up and down and understood the situation.

"It is only my...opinion," You said cautiously, finding the word on your tongue a weird sensation,"It doesn't apply to anyone else,"

"A-Ah I wasn't offended or anything, but yeah honestly...I really wanted to wear some part of the costume at least," He laughed awkwardly while you nodded, glad to clear up to conversation.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! GET ON THE BUS!!" Iida started to shout as he waved his arm up and down and up and down,"PROCEED TO YOUR SEATS IN YOUR NUMBER ORDER!!-"

.

.

.

"I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS TYPE OF BUS..!!!" Iida bit his thumb as he was groveling in pain while you were politely sitting next to Kirishima, or mor or less the seats were all taken.

The bus has rowed seats and seats that accompanied more than 2 people that were sat across from each other.

Today somehow felt special.

No, special wasn't quite right.

Today felt abnormal.

Something in the air bothered you and this usually doesn't happen. Days are days and air is just air. That's how it should be, but now it isn't.

Interesting isn't it? This is how the world feels like. It may be eerie, but you didn't think it was bad.

"Hey Midoriya," Tsuyu said as she sat next to him,"I generally say what's on my mind,"