Disney

After a long day of walking through Tokyo, we were both famished. The moon began to appear in the dim light of the sunset. Jimin had researched places to eat, and he insisted on going to the Red Rock restaurant. It was located in Harajuku, and we had been shopping there for the majority of the day. We waited until it was past dinner hours so it wouldn't be too busy. The time of day and the street lights mixed perfectly to capture Jimin's aura through my camera lens.

"Kookie, you've been filming all day! Yah, why are you smiling like an idiot?" he demanded of me. I just laughed and continued filming, ignoring his questions. He played along and began walking with his swagger, pretending he was leading a tour of the streets and motioned for me to follow him down the stairs towards the restaurant.

When we arrived at the bottom, we chose our meals at the vending machine and was seated at a table not far from the counters. I briefly put my camera down as we situated ourselves.

"Jagi-ya, it smells so amazing in here!" Jimin squealed. His legs bounced under the table in anticipation. I smiled at his use of couples' address. I decided to be bold myself.

"It does! I'm excited too," I said. I took his hand from across the table, linking our fingers together. He looked surprised, startled for a moment at my straightforward behavior. In Korea, we wouldn't dream of making such a scene in a public place. But here, in this remote restaurant down an alleyway, we didn't have to worry. He relaxed as he came to this realization and I received one of his beautiful eye smiles in return.

"Dangshin, happy birthday," I said, squeezing his hand affectionately. He giggled, putting his other hand over his mouth to hide his blush. He always got soft when I used that term. I loved it.

It was then our food arrived. Our server looked between the two of us and our linked hands, clearing her throat to get our attention. We both quickly broke contact, a little embarrassed but happy at the same time.

"Two beef bowls?" she asked.

"Hai!" we both said unanimously. She bowed as she placed the bowls in front of us. We bowed in return.

"Arigatogozaimashita!" we said as the smell of our food wafted into our noses. She bowed again and left. The food looked so good, I could barely stop myself from devouring it, but I wanted to film. I quickly caught some clips, then dug in. Throughout the meal, I created a little time lapse, something I thought would look great in the finished video. Both Jimin and I ate all the food, both starving from the day's trip. When we were finally finished, Jimin let out a content sigh.

"Ah, that was amazing," he groaned. I nodded as I finished my drink, washing the rest of the rice down. After we left the restaurant, we found a cab and headed towards our next destination. It had been such a long day, but it was far from over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin leaned back into the seats of the taxi, still stuffed from our dinner. I took this time to film some more of the city. We drove over a bridge, and I was able to capture the Ferris wheel as it lit up in the night. It was rainbow one moment then white the next. I knew I could use that shot in my finished film, excited to sneak in a few hints for ARMYs who had suspicions. Jimin and I keep up with our ship, we understand what ARMY sees and what they suspect. Despite my innocent desires, it will only ever be suspicion while we are part of BigHit. Although the company itself is very open and non-judgmental, we were a major company of a very intolerant country. If we worked for them, it had to remain a secret. Jimin and I had come to terms with that a long time ago, but sometimes I snuck little hints throughout our twitter or other media for those who did support us. It always made us happy when we saw comments for those who figured it out and were supportive.