Chapter 7 - Aizawa is at your house

I grin, and Aizawa gives me a puzzled look.
"Ok" he simply replies and walks out.

Bitch what the fuck!

"Ummm" I begin "please say something!"

"What am I suppose to say? Wow your quirk is the best I've ever seen?"He teases lightly.

"Damn right it is!" I call back at him confidently with a twang of tease in my voice too.

He turns to me and rolls his dark, tired eyes. "I'm assuming you haven't eaten anything proper since you've been here?" Aizawa questions, gesturing to my stash of sweets peeking out of my poorly shut bedside drawer.

"Ummm." I begin, nervously. "I'm not untitled to give you an answer"

He sighs a long sigh. "I swear your a teenager in an adults body"

"Says the Teacher that sleeps in class" I laugh; however he takes no amusement in my statement and simply walked closer to my door.

"Out of all the food you could eat right now that was proper, what would it be?" He says before he completely left my room.

Aizawa's question confused me, considering it came out of literally nowhere. "Uhh (fave/meal) would be pretty good right now" I reply cautiously.

"Ok"

And then he left. I wanted to follow, but my leg was stinging from the long walk home from the hospital, so I reached for my (fav/chips) instead. Suddenly the thought that was waiting patiently in the back of my head this whole time struck me hard as my first car did on my high schools new brick 'mini wall'. "Wait...AIZAWA HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE???" I shout at him, my voice echoing down the hallways.

No response. Fuck.

I groan to myself and shove the delicious chips into my mouth for comfort, which worked a lot. After about an hour I wasn't sure if Aizawa had left or if he was snooping in my house, because I heard nothing since he left my room. Absolutely nothing. If I was honest I got kinda anxious because of this unusual silence; and decided to put the chips back into the drawer. I closed it properly this time and forced my self up on my crutch, making my way to my door.

I push my door open, and my nose was greeted with a beautiful smell. I decided to follow the scent and was shocked to see the pro hero cooking in my kitchen. Wait a minute, is that (fave/food)???!

I walk up behind him and cough a little to gain his attention. I don't have a snarky remark for him right now so I wait for him to notice me.

He turns around to see me. "Good timing, your dinner is almost finished."

M-my DINNER? This man cooks? Holy crap! He's a keeper!!

I felt a sudden heat rise to my cheeks as my thoughts escalated. Husband material right there. Take me. Damn who knew this depressed sleepy head knew how to cook a meal. I wonder what else he can do..

"Pfft, I could've cooked us something if I knew you were gonna stay longer" I mumble to myself to contradict the thoughts I was having as I walk to sit at my mini table outside the kitchen.

As my lord and savior brought the dish closer to me my eyes widened. This guy...if he's single I'm gonna scream. The dish was beautiful and looked perfect!

"Wow!" I gasp. "You must make someone really happy" I say warmly as he places the food in front of me.

"W-what?" He stammers unsure of my statement. "I..I live alone like you"

My eyes widen. "Really?"I respond. Your hired.

"I have no time for...relationships" he responds bluntly.

"Oh I see" I awkwardly reply.

"I'm guessing you fell the same?" He asks me, referring to how I live alone too.

I fell my cheeks flare in embarrassment. "What? N-no! I mean yes! Uhh" I take breath I'm not an unsocial hermit like you. "I don't think a relationship would be a bad idea.." I say the last part softly. He looks at me differently and I can't seem to pinpoint what he's thinking as his expression is almost unreadable.

"Also, my question form before..." I say quickly changing the subject. "How do you know were I live???"

SORRY for being so inactive before! I lost inspiration for this book but I finally got it back! Woohoo!
Also, holy shit nearly 1k reads???? I am absolutely flabbergasted that this book got so many views and I thank each and every one of you for your support !!! 💕💕💕🙏