Chapter 3 - Endeavour's Wrath

I left the hospital later that night when Aizawa was put in a stable condition.
However, although the night had passed, the words he said to me when he gained consciousness did not....

............(flashback to the hospital).......

As I drag Aizawa through the doors, he is immediately taken from me and rushed to recovery girl.

After his wounds where tended to, I enter the room and sit on the side of his bed. He seemed to be barely awake and in pain. The recovery girl had him wrapped from head to toe in bandages and it made me gaze at him in worry.

"I'm glad my instincts told me to not take you along" he plainly said to me.

"W-what?" I question him gently.

"I had a feeling...that you shouldn't go" he repeated himself "I didn't know why, but it kept you safe, didn't it?"

...................(flashback end).................

He was probably high on the drugs they gave him for the surgery. I tried to shrug it off, but the feelings still clung to me.

These feelings......

I shake my head and get my stuff, preparing for a new day at U.A high where I am by myself. Oh boy!

——————//——————————

As I walk down the halls and open the giant door I greet the class. Izuku wasn't there, but everyone else was and seemed unscathed. I was so surprised at their resilience!

"I understand that you all might be shaken up about what happened yesterday, and I'm so proud of each and every one of you! I got the reports in on your excellent behaviour and although Izuku is currently hospitalised, he is in a stable condition and should return when he is fully healed" I began, attempting to reassure everyone however the class seemed...excited if anything and it kinda scared me " Anyway today's lesson I'm planning-"

The huge doors swing open and reveal none other then Aizawa himself. The class gasp and question his presence, because his injuries are serious!

"Aizawa, shouldn't you be in hospital or...resting?" I questioned him, however deep down I admired his determination and dedication to this class.

"I'm fine." He replies and takes his place. Beside me at the front of class. " I'm glad you all handled the USJ attack well, and I'm glad none of you are seriously injured." He began "as you all know, and some of you have been wondering, the Sports Festival is happening in the next few weeks and yes U.A is still going through with it"
The class gasped and chattered among themselves on the decision.

However I zoned out. Something wasn't sitting right with me and For some reason, I couldn't help but be so intent on Aizawa today, something is just intriguing me and drawing me in to his presence. It was....weird.

He obviously picked up my consistent attention and glancing in his direction so he spoke to me at lunch: again reassuring me he was fine and not incapable of being here. I tried to tell myself that that was why I was so interested, but for some reason deep down I knew it wasn't.

————————//—————————-

The day of the sports festival finally arrived, and I was so excited to be there to see all the students I had been teaching these last few weeks show the world their exceptional skills.

I was especially interested in what Todoroki would do...I have been keeping a close eye on him in class, and taking extra notes on his quirks limits and abilities.......

Everything was going well: Izuku is making good progress in the first round, Todoroki is neck and neck with Bakugo, and Bakugo was being as impulsive as ever, however he was clever and never underestimated his opponent. I continue to admire all my students from afar, but something catches my eye.

The familiar red flames of a certain someone sparked a well hidden anger from deep inside me. All my pride and joys disappeared as I stare at him from across the stadium.

Endeavour

He notices me too, and I lock eyes with his. His bright blue eyes bore into my blue ones, and his face twisted into a look of hatred and disgust.

I broke the staring contest and walked away, heading deeper into the crowds behind me. Of course he'd be here...his son is after all. The prodigy child, the special one!

I continue to think silently to myself as I head to the restroom. I splash my face with water and calm the black flames that begin to grow around my body.

It's ok....he doesn't know anything....
But I could show him. I could prove to him how wrong he was! Now wouldn't that be great?

I try to calm myself, and after a while i finally relaxed. I'll prove myself when the time is right.

I walk out of the bathrooms almost as happy as I was before, however this time, I knew what to do when I saw Mr Endeavour again....

The first part of the sports festival was coming to a close and I walk calmly down the fleet of steps that led to a series of rooms. As I walk down, I see Endeavour veering the corner and coming up the steps towards me.

I stared at him, and he stared back. My heart rate increases by what felt like a million and I managed to spit out his name.

"Long time no see...Endeavour"

"Tch, don't let me waste my breath you scum" he snarls at me "you are nothing more then a secret love child between my wife and her ex interest" his voice is laced in hate.

"Oh? Are you so sure about that..." I laugh at him "mother had an ice quirk ...and the supposed 'ex lover' had a water quirk...."

"Yes, and He has (H/C) hair, and so do you! You don't have either of our quirks and either of our basic features!"

"I've been told my eyes resemble that of yours...hm..?" I push him mockingly. It was true, though, My eyes are piercing blue just like his. But he doesn't know my quirk yet....

"Tch, what a coincidence" he growls "your hair isn't red or white!"

"Whatever" I sigh and continue walking. I don't wanna tell him yet. It Wouldn't hit as hard. "Too bad you never got to know what my quirk was" I call back to him.

I sense his eyes burn the back of my neck as I continue to walk away.

Yay the plot is finally kicking into motion!!
Everything will begin to make sense....and I'm sorry if the relationship between (Y/N) and Endeavour isn't crystal clear yet.

And anyways, thanks for reading 💕😊