Chapter 1 - U.A High

"You will be assisting in class 1A to gain experience" principle Nezu began "After the months have passed I can sign your papers and your one step closer to becoming a sturdy Pro hero"

His calm excitement radiated off him and onto me. "Thanks" I reply.

I have to do a 6 month course at U.A high to gain extra experience points to get my official Pro hero licence. It isn't compulsory, but I have been told by many heroes around it's the fastest way to re-learn all the basic stuff to gain higher chances at a soaring success. And what better way to learn then to teach! Right?

As I make my way down the hallways, my mind begins to race. Mabe I should've just stayed home....

I slide the large doors of class 1A open and step inside. I was greeted by a scruffy looking guy that wore the constant expression of 'I'm so done with life'. The students stare at me intently but silently, studying my every move.

"This is (Y/N) (L/N) and she will be assisting this class for the next few months. You are all exceptional young heroes in training and I expect you to treat her with respect. She's an upcoming Pro and needs to be treated as such" The scruffy guy introduced me.

"Very well Mr. Aizawa sensei! As class rep I will make sure any disrespectful acts are punished and a beautiful learning environment is possible" a young boy stands up and confidently shouts.

"Yea...thanks Iida. Anyway you all know what to do." Aizawa replies as he steps inside a yellow sleeping bag and lays down.

I stare down at him amused at his lack of formalities and responsibility until I realise....Wait, what the heck am I suppose to do??!!!

The intent stares of all the students pierce the depths of my soul! This is gonna be a long 6 months.....

——————————//—————————
After all the classes I lay down in my chair tiredly and  scan through the roll full of all the students names, attempting to memorise them. One name stuck  out to me like a black sheep in snow.
Todoroki.....

I'm torn from my thoughts as I hear someone open the door to my office.
"Hey" I say not bothering to look up from the roll.

Whoever it was grunts in reply and I finally look up.  It's Aizawa!

"Oh uhh, Mr. Aizawa" I awkwardly re-address him.

"How was the class today?" Aizawa asks as he grabs paperwork off my desk.

"It was great! I mean, I totally wasn't just thrown in the deep end on my first day with no knowledge on the students or what to do!" I reply sarcastically.

"And you expect being a pro will be any different?" He replies slightly annoyed.

"Yes! A lot actually I won't be stuck in front of confused teens all day with no plan" I mumble to myself.

Aizawa sighs as he walks out the door.
"Who put dirt in his food?" I say to the now empty room.

———————-//——————————-
The next day Aizawa got the class together outside to practise their Quirks. He planned unique training exercises for each student to compliment their quirks effectively and efficiently. I was impressed at how well he already understood the students.

I mentally noted down everyone quirks so I could remember later on: the ash-blond kid had a powerful explosion quirk....that yellow haired kid does lightning....the dark haired girl does creation.....

"(Y/N)" Aizawa pulled me from my thoughts. "What is your quirk? I haven't had time to look through your records yet..."

"Fire." I reply bluntly "black fire"

He had an interested look on his face so I opened my palm to him and showed him. "It gives off no light because of it's colour." I simply explain "and it's pretty sturdy" I grin at his amused expression and flip my hand into a thumbs up. "Pretty cool, huh?"

He nods in agreement and points to a child with half white and half red hair. "He has the quirks of both ice and fire, however he doesn't like to use his fire" Aizawa began " Mabe you could help him" and just like that Aizawa walks away.

As I watch Aizawa walk away, the thought of befriending him became clear in my mind. It would benefit both parties to have a good bond with each other, so it's practical! However...he looks like a tough one to break, but I reckon I can do it!

And that concludes chapter 1 of my new book. I actually have a planned out story for this book and I'm really excited to kick it into motion. I'm sorry if this chapter is really boring, but it was more of a scene setter then a character development chapter. I hope you all enjoy 💕