Chapter 2 - USJ attack!

The next morning I awoke to the rays of sunlight sleeping through my blinds and dancing over my face. I blink my eyes a few times before my alarm begins to buzz.

"7:00 already?" I sigh to myself, crawling out of bed.

I washed my face in the bathroom, and did my hair before having my morning (fave/coffee). I sit at the kitchen table softly sipping my coffee before getting up and finishing my routine to get to school.....

——————-—//———————————-

I arrive early so I can Atleast talk to Aizawa before class and see what the plan is for the day.

I decide to check the staff room for him, but instead I was greeted by none other then Midnight herself!

"Hm? You must be the pro-in-training! I've heard so much about you!" She confidently says walking over to me.

"Uhhh yes! That's me! In fact, I was wondering if-"

"How are you enjoying U.A? I know you've only been here a few days but there are so many interesting students around don't ya think?" Midnight interrupted me.

"Midnight..I-"

"Oh just call me Nemuri!" She dismisses my statement with a hand flick, her attitude changing.

"Have you seen Aizawa? I'm looking for him" I finally finish my question.

"Aizawa?...nope not at all!" She smiles at me

"Oh okay, but thank you anyway!" I say to her walking away. I look back and it seems as so Midni-Nemuri is thinking intently to herself. I shrug it off and continue my way to class 1A.

—————————//————————-

I walk into the class and place my stuff behind the desk. As I turn and walk back around I find myself tripping over a long yellow caterpillar and shriek in surprise.

I completely face plant and look up to see what it was "what's the big idea?" I grumble as I sit up.

I completely shit myself when a stunned Aizawa emerges from the lump.

"Oh my god! What are you doing? Do you live here??" I gasp in shock

"No" he growls rubbing his head "I was taking a nap. I thought you would've noticed"

"But it's...the beginning of the day!.." I question him. He just looks at me with the most tired and displeased look I have ever seen.

"Fair enough..." I respond to my own question. "Anyway...I was wondering what the plan was for today?"

"Were heading to the USJ today for hero rescue training" he begins, getting up and rummaging through his files. "Because we have all the teachers we need, and you won't learn much because you won't be needed, I will have you finish out these gradings." He dumps the papers infront of me and continues "I expect these to be marked before we get back."

I look at him. Are you serious????!
He returns the stare.
"Fiiiine" I reply "just don't have too much fun, ok?"
Aizawa nods and conveniently the bell
Rings, meaning the students will come filing in to class at any minute.

I grab the papers and march to my office before I see them........

———————-//——————————

Hours have passed and I have almost finished all of the papers. I'm marking Izuku's brilliant work when I suddenly get a wave of anxiety, and I don't know why. It's as if some thing bad has happened.....

But what could possibly happen? The students are safe at the USJ...the high school isn't under attack....

"Miss (L/N)!" A voice calls to me in distress.

"Hm? What is it?" I reply, feeling the wave of nerves again.

"It's Mr. Aizawa! He's hurt really bad,
And the USJ is under attack by a gang calling themselves 'the league of villains'" she desperately explains "please come quick! We need everyone on guard!"

"Take me to the USJ!" I demand!

"No!" She shouts. "No you can't! The other pros have already gone there and all might it there aswell!" She says again calmly. "We need you to protect the school and help Erasure-head! Your under his care! So come on!" She ushers me again.

I feel my heart pounding as I skid out into the halls. The other students in the academy are under lock down, and there's security all over the school. "What happened?" I ask

"A young boy from your class-class1A- came rushing over to us saying the USJ is under attack and they needed help. We immediately sent most of our pros
And launched a full scale security check" she explained to me, leading the way.

"Ok...is there anything suspicious at the school then?"

"No, not yet" she replies. "2 student are bringing Aizawa over here as we speak!" She calls leading me to the place we are meant to meet him.

We arrive, and just in time as 2 silhouettes appear, hurrying as fast as they can. I didn't even need to see him clearly to know Aizawa was in bad shape.

His elbow was destroyed, and his face had many scratches all over it. I'd hate to know what other injuries he encountered. What kind of fight is going on back there?. Just the thought of someone aimlessly attacking my comrades made me want to jump into that battle! But I had to help Mr. Aizawa!

"I'll take it from here kids" I say to them "do you have any injuries?"

"No" they both reply

"Oh thank goodness" I sigh to myself in relief "I need you to go with...uhhh...I didn't actually get your name" I said to the lady who took me over here.

She looked at me in offence, and replied "just call me Kora" she answers
"Now come with me! I will take you to class 1B to stay hidden with them"

I grab Aizawa off the kids and he grunts in pain. "It's ok" I whisper too him "your safe"

———————-//———————————

Holy cow this was 973 words long. I promise the next chapter will kick the story into motion! I was just showing how and where all the characters kinda...connect? And the setting. Next chapter Endeavour stirs trouble with (Y/N) and it gets beterrrrr

Cause it's the sports festival
.....
Any way thanks for Reading! 💕✨