Chapter 9- FOREST training CAMP

Click click click

........

Click click click

Fwoosh!

The small blue lighter burst into flames, the glorious shades of red light flickering and twirling like leaves on a windy day. Suddenly, the brilliant shades of crimson twisted and turned into burnt black, and the girl dropped the lit object she was playing with in fear as her whole body caught alight.

——————————————-

I was surprised to open my eyes and see a blue lighter sitting in front of my my face on my work desk. I groaned realizing I had fallen asleep at work; so I flicked the little blue lighter of the table with my thumb and index finger. I haven't seen Aizawa all day, mainly because he sends me off for the paperwork and gradings he's too lazy to do. Honestly, that's almost ALL I've been doing, sitting in my office (actually it's HIS office) and only every so often joining in on the class.

I started to grow a little frustrated at his behavior, and scenarios raced through my head. Mabe he's being all nice so I stay and do his shit....what if EVERYTHING is a LIE!

I inhale through my nose and sharply raise my head from my desk.
"I'm so bored" I sigh, releasing my breath anti-climatically.

"I know" a familiar voice says from the doorway. "I was wondering how long it would take you to protest against all this work." He chuckled slightly as he walked towards me and lifted up the completed papers.

My face screwed up into a look of distaste. "Thanks for wasting my time!" I snap at him. "It's been, like, 3 months and I haven't learnt ANYTHING.....other then the stuff on the kids papers but that's stuff I already know, and stuff I was here to TEACH"

He put the papers down, and sighed. "Class 1A and 1B are going on a forest training camp to hone their skills, create new techniques, and extend their limits. If you want to come along, we have a spare seat on the bus"

"And let me guess, that spare seat is right next to you?" I challenge. He looked a bit unsure of what I was meaning by that statements but he shrugged all the less.

"If you want. We leave tomorrow, Be ready by 4am"

He excited the smallish office and I was left there to think. For some odd reason I was happy he stopped by and invited me to join, even though it was compulsory and I'd already been asked earlier that day. But the way he worded it...sounding more like he was asking...like he wanted me there. Oh ho ho, why can I not stay mad at that guy?

*time skip*

Fuck

3

A

M

I resisted the urge to smash my alarm clock and forget about the stupid trip all together, which was SERIOUSLY HARD. I groaned, realizing with a sudden dread it was *THAT* time of month as well. Honestly of all the days, it decided to be today. I got up, and instantly went to take a shower and finish my routine......

*psst another time skip*

"Your late" the monotone voice I know oh so well said. None of the students where there yet, and I looked at my watch to see it was 4:01am.

I raised my eyes from my watch straight to Aizawa's dark orbs, death lingering in my gaze at his remark. He looked genuinely surprised at my hostility, and didn't talk to me for the next 30 minutes before the classes arrived.

As everyone boarding the bus, I sat up the front next to Aizawa. He gave me a questioning look, but didn't object.
"You said I could sit where I wanted?" I asked him, a lot nicer.
"Oh, uhh..right" he replied, leaning is head against the window and closing his eyes. It was then that I strongly wished I had the window, but I didn't dare say anything.

I turned my back to aizawa, leaning on him, and put my feet up on the seat. Sneaky, but worth it cause it was comfortable as hell. Aizawa grunted in response, but didn't move which was fine by me.

——————————

I was abruptly awoken by the increased volume of the kids chatter, and so I put my now cramped legs back down to the floor and turned my body back to facing the front. Aizawa was already awake, and It was kinda cute that he didn't shove me away,
But then again he's a *nice* guy.

As all the students got of the bus, a stayed seated with the teachers. And I hoped I didn't have to do anything too tiring for this whole trip for 2 reasons, my mood and my fun little surprise friend. Eventually we had to get off the bus and were met with the pussycats...the trainers I suppose for this expedition.

I internally rejoiced to the heavens when the students had to do a wilderness task to find the lodge, and we teachers could just walk there peacefully. It was a nice stroll, and upon arrival I was excited to get taken to my own personal room fit with a bathroom. My suitcase I forgot to mention packing appeared, and I readied my stuff for the days to come.

As the day grew on, I began to worry for the students as I was sitting in the sun on a chair sipping my hot chocolate completely relaxed and comfortable. (Heh) but I was reassured that they were all safe. Later that evening they appeared, beaten and exhausted.

Yeah....safe

Bibbity Bobbity it's another late chapter! Oops!!
Anywho, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 4K reads! I'm SHOOK!!!💕💕💕💕💕
I hope this chapter wasn't too boring...it gets a lot more exciting next chapter 😉