"Ae?"

"Humm?"

"I need you."

He is still for about a second before he sits up. I am naked and the covers are off so there is no hiding how much I need him. Easily his hands come around my back and he lifts me into his lap. I gasp and ease down so that he settles into the crease of my butt. 

Oh. He is already so hard. 

"Were you going to deal with it alone? Haven't I told you to wake me if you need me. I haven't changed any of my rules Pete."

"Not one?"

"Not a single one."

"Then why didn't you wake me?"

He looked blank for a moment then suddenly his eyes became fierce. "Because of this? I wasn't like this a minute ago Pete. This is the effect you have on me. It's so powerful that you make me need you in seconds."

Oh...

Well fuck.

My hands come up and clasp his cheeks softly. Ae rubs his cheek into my palms then slowly pulls me closer. We kiss softly and I immediately feel calm. I go limp against him as we feed on each other, sucking on each others tongues and drinking on the saliva. Our teeth softly clink again and again and the sensitivity it causes makes me shudder softly. I wind my hands around Ae's back and softly stroke it. He sighs and turns us until I'm under him, my body feeling his weight, rejoicing in it.

He strokes my hair as we make out like teenagers. This is somehow just as good as us going at it. I don't know, maybe my standards are low but I am satisfied with anything that we do as long as Ae is touching me.

"Pete?" My name comes out more like a growl and I can't help but moan.

"Your not hurting from earlier?" I sigh softly and bury my face in the crook of his neck. 

"It does hurt a bit." I admit softly. "But I need Ae. Please don't let me ask again."

"Pete. I'm going to ask you something awkward. I was really rough on you so I need to see it. That place. I need to see if it's puffy or too red."

I whine in embarrassment as Ae shifts me from his lap onto my back. Absolutely not! No Ae! Don't look! 

I want to say the words even though I know they come from a foolish place. I want to clamp my legs closed even though I know it makes no sense. Ae has been inside me. His fingers, his tongue, his cock have all touch there. He has seen it, smelt it, touched it, tasted it and even heard the noises it makes during sex. 

If I could have babies then I would have been knocked up for him a long time ago without any regrets. 

So why is it every time, outside of sex, I try to hide this place from him? Sometimes I don't understand myself. What chastity did I have left to protect?

I am so lost in my own self-flagellation that Ae startles me when he appears over me suddenly.

"Pete? What were you thinking just know?" His smile is more of a smirk and actually makes me anxious. I feel like every emotion I am feeling appears on my face and tears spring to my eyes. I don't want to show any weakness! I don't want Ae to think...

"Wait." Suddenly Ae sits up and reaches for me, pulling me up too. He wraps the sheet around me and then softly strokes my hair.

"Were you worried that I looked down there?" I blink in shock. "Or your worried that I still see you from back then?"

Now I stare at him with shame. Even after everything we have done tonight, that memory still plagues me. 

"I know you better than you think or did you forget?" I shake my head. I did forget a bit.