Irresistible 1 (M) - All mine

Comenzar desde el principio

"Move" He requests.

And Taehyung did as he told. Moving carefully inside Seokjin's tight hole. He thrust slow and deeper. Searching the right spot he found earlier.

"Ah.. Seokjin. You feel so good. So fucking good. Ahhh.. Jinnie" He grunts.

"Sir.. There... Faster... Hyungie" he know he found the spot when Seokjin was moaning mess in pleasure.

"Tell me Jin. Tell me that what you did was wrong. "He sucked on Seokjin's neck.

"Tell me you won't let anybody but me touching you"

"I....I was...ah.. Wrong.... Sir...no.. No one but you.... Only you.. could have me... " Seokjin cried out the sentence with the difficult. Clinging on Taehyung when his hole been abused faster and deeper . The table was shaken so bad that some stuff and papers drop, scattered around the floor.

But Taehyung pay no mind at all as he was so enticing on giving his all to Seokjin's bliss. He strokes Seokjin's length. Keep nuzzling his nose on Seokjin cheek down to his neck.

"Let's come together,Jinnie...I'm so close... " He murmured. Seokjin bite his shoulder as he shoot out his semen the same time Jin come in between their bodies.

He almost blackout that Seokjin has to bear his weight from crash down together.

"I love you,Tae"Seokjin mumbled on his ear while caressing the man hair.

_______________________

"I can't believe this. We actually did it here. In your dad office." Seokjin ramble out as Taehyung still back- hugging him.

This wasn't he expected when he got a notice from Namjoon that he was called out by the principal. He was told that he needs to meet the principal after school for some issue regarding his own problems.

That's quite weird since he never got into any trouble at school. So he thought maybe that actually about his personal issue. Their families issues.

He expected to see the principal a.k.a his future in law in the room,not the notorious rebellion bad boy who happens to be the principal's son to jump on him like a predator in ambush.

"Kim Taehyung. Would you please help me with all this papers. We need to hurry up. Also.. Stop that... My back is still sore. "

"How does it feel getting fuck on the principal table who doesn't stop giving you all the works.? " Taehyung smirk,pressing his member on Seokjin's ass.

Seokjin turn his body around.

"Aren't you saying you try to help me get a revenge on your dad and not about how you just being jealous?" he tease back.

Taehyung roll his eyes in annoyance.
"Don't be so touchy with them. I hate it."

"Oh my... Taehyung ah...I love you and only you. Besides they are just being nice as a friend. " He peeks Taehyung's nose and lips.

"Did Namjoon really have to wrap his arm on your waist.? "

"Oh. That was just only one time. His fingers was dirty with paint so he couldn't just grab me. The boys should be running around the corridor anyway. " Seokjin start to collect back the paper while Taehyung doing the same at opposite side.

" Why does that first year brat have to drag you in the middle of field? Why you? " Taehyung picks Seokjin's buttons that he found and hide it in on his pocket. He will try to fix it later he thought.

"Well because i was like his favorite senior and brother . He want my opinion on his skills so he could show it off on Jiminie. "

"Jimin? He like that fake angel in disguise? "