Irresistible 1 (M) - All mine

TopTae/BottomJin

Where the School President,Jin was call out to the principal room for some trouble?

Or basically this story is full with smutt... Skip if you don't like it.
_________________________________________

"Ugh....ahhmmmm"
Seokjin bite his lips harder,fighting back his moans,bending his body backward at the feeling of sensation on his lower.

His toes curled. One hand gripping tightly on the shoulders of the man who currently busy on his task of pleasuring Seokjin pinky hole. His pants was long gone as soon as he entered the principal room.

The only thing left on his body was the white uniform that was unbuttons all the way down. Letting it slipped from his wide shoulder and stucked at forearms. Exposing his naked body. Half of Seokjin lower body was laid on the table.

"Tae... Ahh... " he moan desperately.

The mention man stop, pull his tongue out and Seokjin whines at the lost of contact in his hole. Seokjin's rim clenched on nothing but cold air.

"Sir.... Call me sir. Seokjin. " He commanded before standing up from his seat, moving closer between Seokjin's legs.

"Sorry...Sir.. Please " Seokjin begs. Hands reaching on Taehyung's neck to pull the man down but Taehyung wasn't letting him that easy. He catches both of Seokjin hands and pinned it down on table. Seokjin hiss at the sudden pain.

"Oh. Look Who is this? Is this the most responsible school president that people adore the most? " Taehyung mocked and smirked when Seokjin try to wriggle his wrist free from Taehyung's grip.

"Sir. Please.... "

"You make me upset today, Jin. You let that those ungrateful bastards touching you. I won't let you go so easy this time" Taehyung said, trying even harder to control his own desires at the sight of Seokjin who panting beneath him. The pretty boy with a kissable inviting lips. The sweats on his forehead, the messy brown hair, shining doe eyes and light tint pink on his puffy cheeks.

Fucking irresistible human being.

He want to tear those hands apart when he reminded all earlier events.

When the brilliant student, Kim Namjoon was envelope Seokjin's waist closely as an attempt to avoid the man from crash into other students in corridor which seems more like an mere excuse.

Or when the almighty Jeon Jungkook was holding Seokjin's hand to lead him into a wide field,showing off his fancy skills in soccer.

Or when The genius Min Yoongi who used a chance to teach Seokjin with his delicate fingers skill on Piano' keys, pressing side to side with cute gummy smile which rarely appeared and mostly there only if Seokjin was there too.

Or when The hype energetic Student, Jung Hoseok was clinging on Seokjin's back,turning him around to playfully dancing together during their PE class,ignoring the sharp stares throwing out on his direction.

Or when his own best buddy a.k.a a fake innocent angel in disguise, Park Jimin who was testing his goddam limit by pampered that chubby cheeks with kisses. Bravely hugging those slim waist to thanks Seokjin for helping him organize his things.

So Yes. Seokjin was irresistible. Taehyung was having this urgent to snap all those people who dare to lay a single hands on his precious Seokjin. Especially during his presence.

And it doesn't help Taehyung when Seokjin himself acknowledge the fact very well.

"You never went easy on me Taehyungie. " Seokjin smile michivously. His eyes stare dangerous on Taehyung's one.