But I still want You(M)

TopTae/BottomJin

A/B/O au

Where Tae could stop thinking about one Omega who works in cafe. Namjoon think that wasn't a good idea.

_________________________________________

"You are here again." The tall handsome Alpha voice sounds bemused to see the red hair alpha.

More to his dismay, the red hair alpha was walking pass him to find a seat for himself. Ignoring his sharp glare also the attention he got from the other wolves in the cafe, mostly omega which couldn't help but feel needy with a desire to have the attractive looking alphas. Both of them are desirable.

"It's that your way to treat your customer, Joonie Hyung" he take a seat on his usual spot. Leaning his back on the chair before turning his head around. Looking for a particular Omega.

"He wasn't here. " Namjoon say to answer the unspoken question.

"You mean he wasn't here yet?"

"Listen Tae, i told you already. Stay away from him"

Taehyung roll his eyes,reach for the menu list on the table instead. He stare at the piece of the laminate paper in hope that the Alpha would just leave him alone for awhile. He doesn't want to have the same conversation again and again.

Guess the Alpha wasn't really got the notice from his silence when Namjoon decided to speak again.

"You heard me. Stay away from him. He wasn't good for you."

That just snapped the red hair alpha, a sudden surge of rage boiling in his heart. He lurched up from his seat,giving a punch on Namjoon chest. It was not that hard but enough to make the alpha grunt in pain.

"Speak any disrespectful word about him. I wouldn't hesitate to punch you again. "

"fuck. I'm your friend. I don't want to have your heart broken. I know him better that you do." Namjoon stand straight on his feets. Looking at Taehyung who a bit short than him.

Fortunately there is only fews customer at that time,even if them notice the tension,they just act to mind their own business.

If he know that his friend would fell so hard on that Omega, he will never have his friend to come at his workplace. The Omega was a player that love to seek for attention and play around with other. Building a ball of fake hope to own him then leaving them suffer with the broken heart.

He almost become a part of them too. No one can deny the beautiful creature, a great aesthetic being Omega like Kim Seokjin.

He was lucky enough to be able to see behind those innocent look that the Omega have was only lust. Love was never in Seokjin's book of life.

Not one can own the beauty. Kim Seokjin would never surrender to anybody. He was terrified of that Omega,on how Seokjin easily have everything wrapped around his crooked yet delicate fingers.

"I do whatever i want. It wasn't in your concern. " Taehyung low voice pull him back from his thought.

Before he could speak more, the shop bell chimes as someone was opening the door.

Speaking of the devil. Seokjin enter the cafe with freshly showered black hair. Wearing a black shirt and pant. A gorgeous innocent smile on his face. The sweet smell of Vanilla start to invade the space. His presence has wipe off all the stress aura away replacing it with a calm and relaxing phenomenal.

Namjoon could sense how Taehyung wolf side was pleased with the Omega existence. This is more complicated than he thought it would be.

"Morning Namjoonie... Oh hi.. TaeTae... Morning to you too" Seokjin happily greets them and even wink cutely at them on his way to dressing room.