Invidia(M)

DomTae/SubJin

Where Taehyung was scared of how powerful the envy emotion could change a person although he was also curious on Seokjin's envious.
________________________________________

Invidia which mostly known as Envy.
One of seven deadly sins.

An ugly emotion of resentment or a desire to possess something that you don't  have.

Envy comes when you buried a hatred on someone who has more or something better  than you do.

Envy was when you have a desire to have other talents, looks, personality and goods that you don't.

So, Taehyung don't quite understand why his friend did that to him when the one who supposed to be envious one was him.

This happened when he was in the middle school.

He envied his friend who always good at almost everything.

His friend have a good grades, a supertalented kid,good in sports, did everything so well and come from well off family.

When he wasn't.

But he also proud of him. After all, They're a close friend or that was what he used to believe.

At some point he found himself and the other boy were growing apart for reason that he don't even know. Taehyung had noticed but ignore it anyway. The way he treated Taehyung like he was so inferior to him.

Why would he? He have everything when Taehyung........,
well Taehyung was just Taehyung.

An average kid.

Until One day the said friend announced the invitation to his birthday party. Asking for a gift from everyone.

A naive Taehyung was gladly bought one without any suspicious.

On the party's day , he was so excited. Woke up so early in the morning. Dressed up with the best clothes he have.

With a bright smile, he went to the boy's house. The big house that have those kind of luxurious vibe. No matter how many times he saw, it never fails to amaze him. He smile grew wider.

He wish he could have his own big house too.

He happily pressed the bell. hoping the boy would love his gift.

He took one step closer when no one seems to hear the bell ringing and decided to make a fews small jumps in front the main gate. Holding the gift safely in his arms. Afraid that it will fall and ruined. His eyes was Looking for someone to notice his presence outside. The gate was still closed.

Did the party start already?

He pressed the bell again. Another silence as answer.

He turn his head to left and right. Expecting for someone else to be there too.

Did he arrived too early?

He pressed the bell for the third time. Still the same. Like no one was there except him. A tingle of bad feeling creeping inside him.

Nah. He probably should just wait for others. He decided. He refused to lean his back on the wall because it probably gonna wrinkles his clothes.

Instead he secured the gift in his hug and stood at the side of the gate. Keep looking around for somebody. Just anybody who got the invitation too.

His body was getting tired and his knees was arching that he found himself slowly crouched down to let it rest for a little bit.

The clock was ticking. The time was running away leaving him still at the same spot.