Irresistible 1 (M) - All mine

Start from the beginning

"I love it even more like that" He whispered softly to seduce the man above him.

Taehyung expression turn darken in split of seconds. He lean down to catch Seokjin's lips with hungry kisses. He keeps kissing the man. Gliding their tongues together even when Seokjin wriggles to signal him for a short break from the lack of oxygen. That until Seokjin decided to bite his lips so hard.

"Aish... "Taehyung winced but satisfied when he saw Seokjin breathing roughly, face tainting red. Seokjin clenched his teeth. Using a force to snap his wrist away. He use his knees to push Taehyung body.

"If this how you want to do it, we better stop." Seokjin sit down on the table, his hands start to button up the white shirt but another hands just rip it open again with a strong jolt. Two buttons were flying across the room.

"Yah,Kim Taehyung. This is new shirt. How many times did i told you not to-" his words was muffled by the thin lips land on his own.

Seokjin's long crooked fingers lunches to hold the other shirt. One hands goes to grab the loosening neck tie and tug the owner even closer. Keeping the wet kissing session.

His body slowly surrender in the temptation, laying down his lower body back to the surface with the other still kissing him to his delight.

"Tae..tae... " he groans as Taehyung continue to kiss his jaw and licking his earlobe.

He bucked up his hips to grind his hard cock on Taehyung's clothed bulge together earning a lust growls,Taehyung put his hand on Seokjin's back waist to steady him up. Keep Seokjin's cock touching with his.
Slowly pressing it even more.

"uh.. Please Sir.....euhh.. Pants.....ahhh.. Pants off.. yours.. " Seokjin sweet voice hitched everytime Taehyung sink his teeth on his skin. On his shoulder, below his neck,around his collarbone. Everywhere that the man could. Eyes stares intensely to enjoy Seokjin reaction.

Seokjin sobs, he wants more but Taehyung was torturing him by taking his time on doing the job.

"Hyungie, I'm sorry.. Please... Hukk..please want You now. "He whines and sobs. His body was trembling on Taehyung intimate touch. it's hurt ,he need to meet his release.

Losing his patient,Seokjin detach both of them. Fully laying his back on the mess table. He try to grab his arching cock,to finish by himself.

"Ow,babe. Do you really think i would let you. " He capture Jin hands. Using his necktie to tie up Seokjin.

"You meanie, i hate you"

"I know you aren't." Taehyung pull down his own pants. His fingers shove gently on Seokjin wet hole. Scissoring it open.

"No.. No.. Not fingers.. Want you"

"Want me what babe?tell me."

"Want you big dick in me... Please... Want to feel you. " Seokjin elicit a sweet moans as Taehyung's finger touch his prostate area.

"Ah... Sir.. There.. Please... "

Okay. Fuck with Seokjin punishment. Taehyung couldn't restrain his inner wolf any longer to fill up his love.

He align his massive cock on Seokjin's entrance. Teasing the rim with the tip of his cock. Rubbing it lightly on the wet area.

"Sir ...Hyungie... Make love with me please.... " Seokjin politely ask, pouting. He split his legs even wider.

"Fuck.. You gonna be the death of me"Taehyung flings Seokjin's legs on his shoulders. Pushing his length in one thrust into Seokjin.

They both groans in unison. From the pain and pleasure. Taehyung bend down for a kiss which Seokjin immediately respond. He swing his tied hands pass Taehyung's head. Hang in around the neck.