32

After a year,
It was Umer's wedding in Rawalpindi, his parents lived there. the whole Sheraazi family was invited for it .Umer had specially called Zarmeenay, saying that he needed a sister on his side.

Due to Umer’s insistence, they left a days before the wedding. His soon to be wife "Maheen" was really cute. she teased Umer saying " what will happen of the poor girl with you? Btw what has she even seen in you?"

" zarrr......." Umer whined and she let out a chuckle. Nikkah was done before mehndi .Zarmeenay got ready in a beautiful deep green frok with gold embellishment on it, she had made Uzair ready first and handed him to his father.

When Hazik came back, he was stunned to see Zarmeenay " if you will look like this, I am not going to let you out of this room " he grumbled placing a kiss on her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Zarmeenay giggled and placed a kiss on his palm. " where is my son?" She asked.

"He is with dad " Hazik informed and they left the room together.
The function was going really well, the youngsters were having fun, dancing and singing. Zarmeenay had left to use the restroom and Hazik was standing with some of his cousins. Umer was also with them, when a bold looking girl approached them.

" Umer, aren't you going to introduce me?" She said with an accent, giving open looks to Hazik . He looked at her once and then scowled at Umer .
" she is Maheen's cousin from England "Zoya". Has specially come here to attend the wedding " Umer said. When he didn't proceed to introduce others, Zoya said " who is this handsome? " she was biting her lips continuously.

" ugh! I don't know why girls think, biting their lips is going to make them any sexy. It's actually distracting" Hazik thought to himself but his face was neutral "but angel looks tempting biting her lips." His thoughts continued.

Umer saw Zarmeenay coming towards them and smiled " he is Hazik sheraazi and married to my beautiful sister Zarmeenay " he said pulling Zarmeenay to his side.

Zoya's mouth hung open, Hazik avoided her and pulled Zarmeenay to his side. His arm placed around her waist. Zarmeenay didn't like the looks Zoya was giving his beast.

Zoya wasn't out of her shock yet and Aamir Sheraazi came and tried to give Uzair to Zarmeenay . Hazik took Uzair saying " her clothes are heavy. I can handle Uzair "

Aamir Sheraazi left saying " yes! You should give more time to your son." It was like a new bomb had blasted on Zoya's head.

She left the group, looking ready to faint. When she went near Maheen , she told him about who Hazik was. " I don't know whether I should feel sad about him being married or happy " Zoya said and Maheen shook her head.

That night, Zarmeenay was busy sulking, not looking at Hazik or talking to him without reason. "Angel, it wasn't my fault .I have eyes only for you " he said laying on bed beside her, making innocent faces.

Zarmeenay couldn't keep up the straight face and smiled, pulling his cheeks and pecking his lips. Resisting him when he acted all cute was impossible for her.

Hazik also smiled and started leaving pecks all over her face.