31

After some months,
Zarmeenay was pregnant with her 1st baby, she was 3 months along. when she got up in the morning, she asked Hazik to drop her at her grandparent’s place for some days, while helping him put on his jacket.

"No!" Hazik said without a break.

She took her hands off him and started looking at her featherlike turned towards her and looked at her intently.

He let out a sigh and cupped her face "angel, you don't feel good these days. Your mood is always changing and you want things every 5 minutes. I can't send you there, where I can't even keep an eye on you "he said trying to make her understand .she was very difficult these days , asking for weird things.

"But I want to go " she said stubbornly.

"Let's do this. Tomorrow is a day off, I can come with you, you can spend the whole day there. but I won't leave you there" Hazik said.

Zarmeenay looked at him with anger and then stomped out of the room”.He wanted to go after her, but knew she won't agree right now.

Zarmeenay didn't text or talk to him, whole day. when he came home in the evening, Zarmeenay wasn't waiting in the sitting area for him like usual. He tried to talk to her, but she was with rikza the whole time.

At night, Hazik was busy on a call. when he got into the bed, Zarmeenay didn't even turn towards him. she was on her side with her face turned away.

"Angel! You are still angry?" Hazik asked on a whisper.

She didn't reply. she was acting to be asleep. He sighed and laid down. when he wasn't able to sleep even after an hour of trying, he pulled her into his arms. Her breath hitched a bit, and Hazik stifled a smile.

"Stop punishing yourself with me .it isn't only me, who can't sleep without cuddling the other now " he placed a kiss on her forehead. She snuggled closer.

"You are bad" she said getting closer, her face hidden on his side.

Hazik chuckled and said" I know that. But understand angel, it won't be wise to send you over there. I can request your grandparents to come and spend time here with you "

She beamed and kissed his cheek " my beast is the best "she said cheekily and he smiled.
-----------------
After 7 months, they were blessed with a beautiful baby boy .Aamir sheraazi named him "Uzair" .everyone was really excited about the baby. Umer also came to congratulate them.

It was very difficult for Hazik to see her in pain, she looked very weak and pale after giving birth. If he treated her like a doll before, then he was treating her like a flower now. Not letting her move unnecessarily or do any work.

At night, Hazik tried to handle Uzair as much as he can. He didn't like to disturb Zarmeenay sleep at night, Uzair kept her busy enough throughout the day.

Aamir sheraazi adored his grandson .no one could believe that he was once a mafia head, when he played with Uzair. He wasn't able to see Hazik grow that closely, but seeing Uzair grow up felt like a good substitute.