25

Next morning, Zarmeenay went down for breakfast. She was eating her food, when a young guy came and took a seat in front of her with a big smile. Zarmeenay felt awkward, she looked around to get some help, but the servant standing near was quiet.

"Hello, I am Umer , and you are? "he asked with an easy-going smile.

" Zarmeenay" she said meekly.

"Hazik Bhai’s wife? Woah! I am getting the honour of talking to THE DEVIL'S wife "Umer said teasingly and she blushed. Umer had come back from Russia after months, that was the reason, he wasn't on Hazik's Nikkah.

"Who are you?" Zarmeenay asked.
"I am your husband's cousin. The best one " he said with a grin. And it was true, Hazik always adored him. He was a trouble maker, a mafia man, but knew how to cover his dark nature with easy going smiles.

Zarmeenay smiled at him. "What should I call you? You are a year or two younger than me, but in relation, you are older " Umer asked.

"You can call me by my name "Zarmeenay said with a smile.

" Zar ,then?" Umer asked and he nodded.

When Hazik got down, the scene in front of him wasn't the most comforting. Zarmeenay was laughing with Umer .he didn't let it get to him and acted normally. but he saw, how Zarmeenay smiles shrunk after seeing him.

"Come with me, I need the report about work" Hazik said to Umer.
They talked business ,Umer was going to stay at Sheraazi mansion for some days and then return back.

"Bhai! I must say, you have chosen the best. I would have taken her away, if she hasn't been in your Nikkah " Umer said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Umer went home in the noon. In the evening, he got out of room and saw Zarmeenay in the garden.

When Hazik reached home, he got to know, Umer and Zarmeenay had went out .it was making him uncomfortable .Hazik didn't go to meet her that night.

Zarmeenay also fell asleep early, she was tired due to their outing.

Next day went uncomfortably. When Hazik got home, he saw Zarmeenay and Umer watching some movie. they were both laughing, Umer was sitting on floor cushion and Zarmeenay on the sofa .Umer said something, due to which Zarmeenay slapped his head.

It was enough for Hazik, he was burning with jealousy." Zarmeenay , i need to talk to you" Hazik said.

"Is it important? We can talk later, i am watching a movie" she said not giving him the time of the day.

Hazik pulled her up" it is important " Hazik said and started taking her up.

"Bhai “Umer tried to stop him, but one look from Hazik quietened him.
He took Zarmeenay to his room "what__" Zarmeenay started but Hazik slammed the door shut and pushed her against it.

"You like him?" Hazik asked but before she could answer, he started kissing her lips wildly. Her hands were locked above her head by Hazik’s hand.

He was biting her lips, sucking them and thrusting his tongue into her mouth. when he pulled back to take breath, Zarmeenay was looking at him with shock on his behaviour.