Chapter 9

"Okay so, who was that guy?", Changbin, Jisung and Chan left the shop shortly after Jisung came back and were currently plastered across the back seats of one of the city buses.
"No one, just a friend.", Jisung wanted to shove it off, but they didn't let him get away with it that easily.
"Your smile is way too wide, for him to be no one.", Changbin, who was leaning against Chan's shoulder sat up to look at Jisung.
He just huffed. Changbin had already tried to get some i formation out him but Jisung always shook it off by simply saying "I don't know" and shrugging. He couldn't help but smile though. He felt interesting. He actually had something else in his life for once. Something different that Changbin and Chan didn't have. He knew that he was being overdramatic since they literally only drunkenly made out and coincidentally met again. Jisung felt like a teenager whose long-time crush smiled back at them and was now planning their wedding. Ugh.
"What happened at the club?", this question was new. It came from Chan who smirked teasingly as he also leaned forward. The slick bastard always knew what was up, Jisung thought.
"What? What should've happened at the club?", how did they know that they had met before?
"He was the guy from the picture Changbin showed me. The one in which you got dragged through the club and looked so happy.", Jisung felt the heat rising to his cheeks. Oh right, the pictures that gave his whereabout aways in the first place.
"Jisung, you know that you can trust us?", Changbin placed his arm around Jisung's shoulders and pulled him into him. Jisung knew that he could trust them, they were like his family, he actually spent more time with them, than with his actual family. He swallowed.
"But don't judge me.", he fiddled with his hands. Took a deep breath in and slowly let it out again.
"We made out, in the club that's what happened.", he looked up. He couldn't tell if they were surprised. Of course, Chan still had that stupid smile on his lips.
"Stop smirking like this, you look like an idiot.", he turned away from them.
"You made out with a stranger?", Changbins grip around his shoulders loosened. Jisung didn't want them to be disappointed in him. They were so important to him.
"We both had alcohol in our blood but yes we did. He saved me from getting assaulted by a weird guy though.", he mumbled to himself.
"You got assaulted?", Chan yelled and moved closer to them.
"No! Lee Know punched the guy before anything could happen. This guy was just holding my wrist and wouldn't let me go. Stop yelling, people are looking at us!", Jisung huffed. So much to not making a scene.
"So you were like, oh you saved me from a weird guy lets make out with you even though I don't know you either?", Changbin raised an eyebrow.
"Yes- I mean no. Lee Know wasn't being a creep.", Jisung crossed his arms he was sick of defending him but understood their reaction. He really didn't know Lee Know but he felt so much safer with him than with that other guy.
"Look, I understand you. I really do but it's my life and I just wanted to, I don't know, feel like all the others in the club for the night. You don't have to understand that, but it makes sense to me and it helped.", Jisung started fiddling with his fingers again, looking down at them.
"Jisung it's okay. Your just our maknae. Sometimes we tend to get a bit parental. But we mean no harm.", Chan explained. Jisung knew that they meant no harm.
"You're even worse when you are with the others.", Jisung chuckled. Together with Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin who also were trainees at JYP they formed a small friend group. They sang together and sometimes made dance choreographies. Lee Felix was a really good dancer.
"True but usually we have Jeongin as youngest then.", Changbin mentioned.
"Why... why are you so chill about me making out with a guy?", Jisung was afraid to look up to them. He knew that they probably wouldn't have anything against it but still.
"Oh, Jisung. You are still you and I guess we kind of figured it?", Chan askingly looked at Changbin.
"Really? I didn't think that I'd have a... gay vibe to me.", Jisung frowned. Was he that obvious?
"I don't think so either... I didn't assume it but Chan's right. You are still you and we still love you.", Changbin pulled him closer again and even draped his other arm around him as well. Jisung didn't really talk about his feelings a lot with Changbin. They were great friends don't get him wrong, they just talked about other things.
Another pair of arms wrapped themselves around Jisung und Changbin. They formed a group hug. Jisung smiled against Changbins shoulder.
"That's so fucking cheesy." He mumbled and untangled himself from the hug.
"I still love you as well, only so that you know.", Chan smiled.
"You guys gonna make me cry.", Jisung laughed and looked up trying to hold back his tears.
"I love you too.", he said and hugged them again.

"Ok, that definitely was enough emotional shit for the next years.", Jisung said as they stepped out of the bus and made their way to their apartment.
"Oh, I agree with you on that.", Changbin exclaimed.
"What are you going to do about that Lee Know guy though?", Chan wanted to know. What was he going to do about Lee Know? Jisung didn't really know.
"I don't know. He is good looking and sweet, but I don't know.", he scratched his neck.
"Oh yes, beating up a guy for you is totally sweet.", Changbin said with sarcasm in his voice.
"He only punched him once. Besides, did you ever have a person who beat someone up for you? Didn't think so.", Jisung teased him back and Changbin just huffed while Chan started laughing.
"If they start dating, I think we'd need to look out to not get beaten up.", Chan joked.
"Guys we barely know each other. Who says he's even interested in me.", Chan frowned.
"He wouldn't have asked you to go on a walk if he didn't want anything from you.", Jisung bit his lip.
"I mean, he did say that I looked sexy while rapping.", Chan and Changbin stopped walking, Jisung turned around to look at them.
"And you are still asking if he wants something from you? Go get that man!", Chan summoned him, looking helplessly to Changbin who just nodded. Jisung just laughed and continued walking to their apartment.