Chapter 7

Jisung fiddled with the sleeves of his sweater as he was walking next to Lee Know. Yes, the guy from the club. Jisung had no idea why he was here or what he wanted, he only knew that Chan basically gave him no other option than to walk with him.

Jisung still felt kind of embarrassed as, the last time he and Lee Know met, they bluntly made out but his cheeks cooled down and it mostly settled as a tingly feeling in his stomach. He didn't exactly know what it was but he guessed that the feeling came from the fact that he felt wanted. Like, Jisung didn't know him but he didn't think that Lee Know would've made out with him if he didn't have at least the slightest interest. Even with alcohol in their blood. Jisung didn't know if these thoughts were either really stupid or just really sad.
"Ok, so you know my name, I think it's only fair if you tell me yours.", Lee Know confidently said and Jisung was surprised how easy he saw everything. Maybe this was normal for Lee Know. Making out with random strangers. Each time Jisung said that it kind of got more and more hilarious.

I mean, Lee Know wasn't ugly. Actually quite the contrary.
The sky was plastered in light grey mixed with purple as the sun was slowly setting and painted light shadows in pastel colors onto Lee Know's face. He was actually really beautiful but his features had a hard and demanding look to them. Even though he was slightly smiling, you could see the tension in his lips and his dark eyes seemed like caves, of which you could only see the entrance but looking further into them seemed impossible since you'd only get lost in complete darkness. Jisung felt the urge to stroke over his lips and eyes to soften them but threw the thought away.

"Jisung.", he simply said. "My name is Han Jisung."

"Well, nice to meet you Han Jisung.", Lee Know said and stopped walking as they stood by a river in front of the railing. Jisung looked around. They were in quite a nice part of the city since the café also was one of the more expensive ones. On both, their left and right sides were huge weeping ashes, their oval silvery leaves almost touching the concrete.

"Look Lee Know. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make a huge deal out of us making out. Just don't like, spread it on any social media. It's not like I care that much but I want to get big with my group and stuff like that isn't the best thing for one's reputation.", Jisung placed himself next to Lee Know and held onto the railing. It's cold surface burning into his warm hands he had inside his sleeves the whole time, but he gripped tighter instead of letting go. Lee Know chuckled.

"Trust me, attention is the last thing I am looking for.", Jisung was relieved. He didn't even want to know, what Changbin or Chan would do if pictures or rumors like that were leaked.
"So like, why did you want me to go out with you?", Jisung asked and turned to face Lee Know.
"I mean, I never said I wanted to go out with you but if you want to.", Lee Know shrugged and Jisung suddenly realized what he had said.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean it like that! I meant like, why did you want to go on a walk with me.", Jisung covered his face with his hands out on embarrassment but quickly placed them down on the railing again, as they were cold from the steel, this time he put his sweater between hands and railing. Lee Know laughed.

"I don't know. Our last meeting wasn't the worst I can think of so.", Lee Know stopped looking at the dark blue but clear water and faced Jisung. He just raised an eyebrow.

"During our 'last meeting' we made out after knowing each other for like 5 minutes.", Jisung leaned on the railing.

"Yeah, but was it bad though? Also, you came after me.", Lee Know shrugged.
"But you suggested it!", Jisung couldn't let it stand like that and squinted his eyes together, as he was looking at Lee Know.

"I was just saying that I could give you difference.", Jisung huffed as Lee know still looked unbothered.

"Don't pretend like you meant that you'd teach me to play chess or something like that.", Jisung grabbed his sweater tighter. It started to get cooler as the sun got closer and closer to meet the horizon.