Chapter 15

Jungkook POV

I try to chase her but someone grab me and punch me."What the-"then,I saw Jaemin."You?"

"What?Miss me?"he said while smirking.He hit me again.I take out my claw and scratch him."

"Why're you here?!"

"How dare you kiss her!"

"So what!"

"I like her!"

_______________________________________

Y/n POV

Jungkook walk in front of me.It was awkward silence."Jungkook,can I ask you something?"he nodded while walking.

"Are you a wolf or a vampire.Just,what're you?"he stopped for a second and continue walking."Are you gonna answer me or not?"he remain silence."Oka-"

"It's start since I 11.I just a normal kid but when my  mom married.I had a step sister but I treated her like my own sister.She's very kind to me.But then,my parents died in an accident.It just me and her.She's my only family I had.One day,we had a fight.I don't remember why I was so mad at her.I ran away from house and she chase me in the midnight.

-Jungkook flashback-

"Jungkook!"she yelled but I keep running.Then,she grab my hand.

"Dahyun!Let go of me!"

"No,please.Listen to me,let me explain"

"No,I don't want hear anything"

"Please listen to your sister!"

"You're not my sister!You're a monster!"She shocked.I pull my hand and suddenly someone stood up in front of me."What?!"I thought it was Dahyun but-

"Hello,kid"they said with  a creepy voice.More of them coming.I fall down."Are you alone?"they said with smile until I saw their sharp teeth forming.I look around and found Dahyun no where.Suddenlt,I heard a howl.

Dahyun POV

(Play the vid)

My heart broken when he said that I'm not his sister.Namjoon was right,I'm not deserved living in human world.Suddenly,I heard Jungkook screaming.I saw he been surround by the vampire."No,not him!"I change to a wolf.There're too many of them.I howling to call the others.Then,they saw me.

"There she is!"They fly toward me.I fight with them.

"Jungkook,run!"he try to run but failed."Draco!"he stood in front of Jungkook.I used my last strength.I run toward him and hit Draco away."Jungkook?You ok?"

"Dahyun!"he hug me tightly.Suddenly,I saw a fire toward us.I quickly push him away.The fire hit me.I laid down."Dahyun!"He sit beside me."Dahyun-ah...."his tears falling down."No,Dahyun-ah....Don't leave me.I'm sorry,Dahyun-ah"I caresses his cheeks.

"I love you,Jungkook-ah"he hold my hand .Suddenly,I coughing blood.Suddenly,Draco appeared behind him."Jungkook,watch out!"it was too late.Draco bite him and disappeared.

"Argh!"Jungkook fell down.Suddenly,I heard a howling.Finally.

"Dahyun!"I saw Namjoon run toward me."You'll be ok,Dahyun-ah"

"Jungkook..."I said in low voice while point at him.

"Hyung!"Seokjin run toward Jungkook.

"He still alive,Jaebum,Mark,Yugyeom.Help me"They nodded."Sent him to Layla.Quick"they brought Jungkook to ware house.They put me in the care.Namjoon sitting beside me.

"Namjoon,promise me"

"What's it?"I saw Namjoon tears."Jimin!Drive fastly!"

"Yes,hyung!"

"Promise me that you'll take care of him"he nodded.

"I promise"he hold my hand tightly.

"Give this to Jungkook when he grow up"he take the box.He nodded.I coughing again.That fire is burning me from inside."Hold on,Dahyun.We almost there"

Namjoon POV

"Hold on Dahyun.We almost there"I hold her hand tightly.No,this's not the end.

"Namjoon..."I look at her.She smiled at me but my tears never stop flowing down."I love you"then her hand slowly let go mind.We arrived at the ware house.The others quickly open the door.But,it was too late.I can't stop crying for her lost.

"Namjoon...."Jin patted my shoulder.

"Why had to be her,hyung...."they remain silent.Then,one feeling appear in my heart.The feeling of REVENGE.

-End Flashback-

Y/n POV

"When I wake up,I'm at the ware house.They told me everything.They said that I had a vampire blood and werewolf blood"

"So,you're half vampire and half wolf"he nodded."I'm sorry for your lost"

"It's ok"I hug him tightly toi make him feel that I'll never leave him."Thanks Y/n"

Jungkook POV

I'll protect you whatever happened Y/n.Then,I look up to the sky.The moon....I look at myself.No changing.Why am I not changing?The clock has ticking at 12:00 a.m.Stiil,nothing happened.Does I have been cure or is it she?

-The next day-

Jaemin POV

"Argh!"my father flip the table.

"Honey,what's wrong?"mom asking.

"You still not find her?!"they all keep their head down,

"Sibertron!"

"Yes,my lord"

"KILL THEM ALL"they all shocked and try to run away but Sibertron way to fast.

"Please,my lord.Have mercy on us"they said while kneeling.

"Mercy?"he smirk"There's no mercy to useless guys like you!"they shocked and got kill by Sibertron.

"Clean them up"the maid nodded.

"So,Jaemin.Where were we?"he look at my direction

"I don't want to do it anymore"

"What did you said?"

"Please dad,don't force me.But,I'm not gonna stop you"

"Ok fine but in one condition"

"What's it?"

'When the eclipse day.You still will be crown as a new king"I nodded.

"Sir,we lost our man"the guard said.

"Force another clan to join us.If they reject it.Kill them all"

"Yes,sir"

"Sibertron,you're up"

"Yes,my lord"