Chapter 11

-The next day-

Y/n POV

I wake up from my sleep.I noticed I am in the bedroom.Who took me here? I  thought.I did my morning routine.I walk to the kitchen.Suddenly,

"Good moring,Y/n!"Jimin hug me from the back.

"Jimin!How dare you touch her!"Taehyung said.

"She not become queen yet.So,I can touch her"Jimin slip his tongue out.I chuckled.Then.

"Good morning"I saw Jungkook.He look normal.

"Hey,maknae.We're glad you ok"They said.

"Thanks hyung"he smiled bitterly.I look at him.We're on eye contact.I smiled to him.He nodded and smiled.I'm glad that he's ok.After breakfast,Jungkook and I went to school like normal days.

-At the class-

"Where's Leo?"I didn't see him.I asked the others but no answer.Recess time-In the class,it just Jungkook and I.It was silence.I broke the silence."Jungkook?"
he hummed."You ok?"

"Yeah"

"Jungkook,I'm sorry if I ask this question.I'm just curious.What actually are you?"He stop what he doing."Sorry,if this question bothering you"I stand up and walk out.Suddenly,

"Meet me at the rooftop"

"What?"

"Meet me at the rooftop after school"

-Time skip-

Jungkook POV

I run as fast as I can.Suddenly got interrupt by my phone."Hello?"

"Jungkook!Where're you?"Taehyung said

"I'm at school,why?"

"Does Y/n with you?"

"No but I on my way to see her"

"What?!Why you leave her alone?!"

"Wae?Does anything happened?"

He sigh"Sibertron is back"My eyes widen."Jungkook,protect Y/n now!"I ended the call and run as speed as lightning.How.How can he back.After the war,he disappeared.And now he's back.This's gonna be worse.No one can fight him.He's too strong.

Y/n POV

I waited for Jungkook.I look up facing the blue sky.Suddenly,I felt someone tap my shoulder.I thought it was Jungkook but.....

"Hello sweetheart.Miss me?"he said.

"Y-you back?I miss you,Kai"My tears start to watering my face.I can't believe he still alive.I walk closer to him.Suddenly,

"Y/n!"I saw Jungkook.His face was worried."Stay away from Y/n!"

Jungkook POV

I open the door and saw Sibertron.Why Y/n's face look calm?Then,I remembered.Sibertron can play with human mind with his own illusion."Y/n!"

"Jungkook?"

"You!Stay away from Y/n!"I run to her.I kick him and he fell down.I stand in front of Y/n.

"Jungkook what're you doing!That's Kai!"

"Stay here.He's not Kai!"

"What?What're you talking about?"

"That's Sibertron.He tricked you.He know your weakness"

"Sibertron?What's that?"While Y/n keep forcing me to tell.I notice he gone.

"Where he goes?"Then,

"Jungkook!"the others came

"Hyung"

"Are you guys ok?"Hoseok ask.We nodded.

"What was that?"Y/n ask.

"That fucking Sibertron.How did he back?"Yoongi said.

"That's Sibertron.You're in danger Y/n"

"Wait wait I don't understand"

"Lets talk at home"

____________________

Y/n POV

I enter Jin office."Have a seat"

"Sibertron is a creature that made by Draco.The leader of vampire.He created Sibertron using his power that Lord Krezo gave him.Draco used it for darkness.From the technology and his power.He finally made a powerful creature.Sibertron.During Esclipse day,all creature need to chose a new king or stay with a new king.Everyone can take challenge.You can stay or you can fight.It is up to you.Vampire want to fight with the king and that is your dad.We never know about the Sibertron existence.Draco lost the fight.Everyone think its all over but...No.Draco call his army to attack our village.We all fighting against them......

-Flashback-

"Draco,what're you doing?!"then,he laugh

"I'm never lose"Then,they fight once again.

"Yeobo!"he heard his wife calling.

"Yeobo,what're you doing out here?Go back inside.Protect Y/n"

"But,yeobo-"

"I said go back in-"then Draco stab him.

"Yeobo!"Draco laugh.

"The death of your husband is in my hand now"

"R-run-n-now"

"Please let him go...."she cry as she look her husband are dying.

"Too late now,majesty"He stab once again and throw him away."Kill them all,Sibertron"There's no escape from each of them.And then*Explode*.

-End flashback-

"Y-your father,save us with his last power.Then,he died with your mother.Then there is no king.Draco got locked up for 10 years.But,now he's back for revenge.He want to ruled the world"

"But,why he's after me?

"Because you had his power.Lord Krezo gave it to us and the the power chose you.He knows it and now he's after you.He want to take it back.But,we can't let him get this power again.That's why we sent you far from  here.To the human world so that he can't know you.But,now he know and now the sibertron is back.Its impossible to stop him.It is too risk.But,we can't let Draco get you.We gonna protect you"After heard all the stories.I cry silently in the room.Then,someone enter my room.

"Y/n?You ok?"It was Jungkook.

'I'm ok"then,he come to me and lay beside me and hug me from the back.

"I know you're not.Tell me what's wrong?"He said in soft voice.

"Why my family have to through this"Because of me,you guys in danger"I cry.

"Y/n...This's your fate.Your fate is to become our queen and we're your guardians"I faced him.

"Don't leave me,Jungkook"

"I wouldn't never leave you.I promise"Our forehead touch and I can feelt his hot breath against me.Then,he lips touch with mine.I kiss him back.He kiss me passionately.His lips were perfect.

"I love you,Y/n"he said between the kiss

"I love you too,Jungkook"