Chapter 14

"Then...Everyone disappeared.It just me,Mike,Kai,and Kuma.The,we got anonymous letter telling that the others at the old factory"

"Old factory?"he nodded

"That's where we found them and Mike.They all hanging dead"his tears stripping down his cheeks."After that accident,Kai got murdered and Leo got missing"

"Leo got missing??"

"Yeah,almost a week"

"Do you had any contact with him before this?"

"He said that he want to see Mr.Joi"

"Ok,thank you for your information"

"You're welcome"he smiled.I ran out from the Kai's place to go to old factory.Suddenly,someone grab my wrist and pull me.I don't know who's him.He's tall.I thought he was Jungkook.

"Jungkook!Stop it!Where're you dragging me??!?!"he silence nad continue drag me to behind building.Then,he let go of my wrist."What is wrong with you?!??!"he doesn't face me."Yah,Jungkook-ah!Are you listening to me?!"he still remain silence."Jeon Jungkook!"I pull his shoulder and make him face me.I shocked.He's wearing a mask.I don't recognize him."W-who're y-you?"I take a backward step.He didn't answer.He eyes look deeply in my eyes.I try to pull his mask but he my wrist and push me against the wall."W-what're you trying to--"he pull up his mask half.I can see his lips only.Suddenly,he kiss me.My eyes widen.I try so hard to push him away but he's too strong.

"You.....Talk too much"then,he open his mask.

"Jungkook?!"he smiled at me."Yah!What you think you're doing!"

"Why did you went here without telling me?"

"It's none of your business"

"Oh really?"he said while crossing his arm and smirking.I avoid eye contact with him.

"Why did you kiss me?"I try to change the topic.

"Why?Is it wrong?Kissing my own girlfriend?"he said while smirking.My cheeks burning in shy.

"Y-yah,I'm your queen then  b-be good to me"he laugh.

"If you're my queen.Imma be your king"he pull me closer and  kiss me deeply.

"But,Jungkook."I said between kisses."What about the punishment?"

"Fu*k the punishment.I want you"he continue kiss me.He kiss me passionately.

"No"I broke this kiss.

"Wae?"

"I-I don't want to lose you too.So,stay away from me."I left holding my tears.

"Y/n!"