Chapter 1

My family went to the forest.We had a camp there.I help my dad made a tent.

"Y/n!"my mom yelled

"Yes,omma?"

"Can you help me to search for a dry woods?"

"Yeah sure"it's time to dawn.I take my flashlight and turn it on.I went to forest.I pick some dry woods until I didn't notice that I already far away from camp.Suddenly,I heard a sound behind the bushes."Who's there?"no answer.It sound again.I brave myself to take a look what behind it.I approached it slowly,the sound getting louder and louder.Suddenly,something jump and make me startled and fell down.My flashlight fell down and point at that 'thing'.I slowly open my eyes and it was....a rabbit.The rabbit eating carrot peacefully.I chuckled at myself.Suddenly,I heard a howl.The rabbit run away and birds flew away above me.."What's happening?"I bounced the flashlight around me.That sound getting louder and louder.My own heart thumping fastly.Suddenly,something hit my head and everything goes black.I woke up,my head really hurt.My eyes were blurry,I didn't see where am I.I was on the bed and room full with skin.A wolf skin.I saw two men and one woman standing outside.They're talking to each other.

"We can't let her go!"I heard.

"I know but she have a family"

"That's not her real family!"I try to get up but accidently hit something, it fall down and make a noise.

"Guys,she awaken"I heard a girl sound.The two of them stop for a minute.They whispering to each other.Then,someone enter the room.

"W-who're you?"I ask

"My name's Layla and you must be Y/n,right?"I nodded.

"Why am I here?"she's not answering my question.She held me a glass of water.

"Drink it"I nodded and drunk it.Suddenly,my head feel dizzy like the world spinning around.My eyes got blurry.Suddenly,someone enter the room.

"Do you gave her?"

"Yes,sir"

"Good"I can't see his face properly and then everything going black.

(Hi reader!Hope you guys enjoy this story I made.I also got support by my friends.Thank you who had helping me.Thank you for everything.I love u guys)