Chapter 4

-The next day-

Y/n POV

I sit at the canteen while watching the television."Breaking news,among our student were missing.We believe their all missing for a week".I look at the information board.Its all from Kai's members.Why they all missing?No witness,no evidence and no clues?Suddenly,someone put one picture.I look at it and shock.It was "Kai?"How Kai also gone missing?I just saw him yesterday.I enter the classroom."Jae"he look at me."Have you seen the news"

"About what?"

"About Kai and his friends.They all gone missing before Kai.I just saw him yesterday but today I know he also gone missing...."I cry.My tears drop."Where're they....."Jae patted my head on his shoulder.

"Shh..don't cry.Don't worry,I'm here.I'm sure they all safe"

"I hope so.."Suddenly,the teacher enter the class and break the atmosphere.

"Okay class!Today we have a new student"someone enter the classroom."Introduce yourself"

"Hi!My name is Jeon Jungkook.You guys can call me Jungkook"he bowed

"Thank you Jungkook.Now,you can sit behind Y/n"he nodded.We're eye contact and then he smile.

-Recess time-

"Y/n,lets go to the canteen"Jae said

"Ah,you can go first.I don't have my appetite"

"Oh,okay"Jae left.I look behind me and saw Jungkook.He was wearing a black hoodie.He put his hoodie on.It just me and Jungkook.Alone.He was focusly drawing.Maybe he's good at drawing.I look at his painting.It was a girl painting.I have seen her from somewhere else but I don't remember.I broke the silence "Jungkook"he look up

"Yo-you still here?"

"What're you doing?"

"No-nothing"he quickly closed his book

"Where're you from?"

"I-I..."Suddenly,Jae enter the classroom.

"Y/n!Look what I got for you!"he sit beside me

"Thanks Jae"I look behind me and Jungkook was gone."Where did he go?"

"Who?Jae ask

"No-nothing"

Jungkook POV

I run to the toilet.I wash my face and looked at the mirror

-flashback-

"Are you sure you can take this mission?"Jin ask

"Yes,sir.By the way,I want to take my duty for the last time.After my sister died,I've nothing to do.Please sir,let me take this mission"I on my kneel.

"Okay,here her picture.Take care of her.We got an information that she's friend with Jaemin.So,protect her like your own life"I nodded."Don't tell her who you're or anyone else"

"Yes sir"

-End flashback-

"Focus Jungkook.Just,protect her"

-Time skip-

Jae POV

"I'm home"

"Welcome back,prince Jae"the maid bowed.

"How your school,Jae?"my dad ask

"Great"the maid take off my jacket

"Did you the one who kill them?"

"What?They want to do something to her.I can't let my food dirty"I sit on the chair.

"Okay,but keep her until the eclipse day"I nodded

(Hey reader!Sorry for the really really late update.I'm very busy with my homework.But,hope you enjoy this chapter)