"Tae, get me on the phone with Yoongi."

I

watched as Areum softly snored while hugging the bear, putting away the book and turning off the lamp I laid myself down next to her and eventually fell asleep. But it didn't took me too long to wake up to see Areum crying in her sleep, she was tossing around the bed whimpering something.

"M-mommy, don't leave eumie."

I sat up and watched silently as Areum called out for her mother. Does she do this often? Is Namjoon even aware of his daughter having this nightmare?

"Mommy, eumie is sorry. Don't leave me."

My heart can't take this. "Areum? Honey, wake up." I whispered, I even tapped on her shoulder and she finally woke up. "Honey you okay?" I frowned while gently pushing her hair away from her face, Areum rubbed her eyes and nodded. "Just a bad dream." She mumled, "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked her.

Areum shook her head and just sniffed, "I-I don't want to. It makes daddy angry." She whispered, "Daddy doesn't like it when I talk about mommy." I nodded and just continued to caress her head, "Why don't you lay down and unnie will help you sleep okay?" Areum nodded and snuggled closer to me which ended up her laying on my chest.

And with that i began to softly sing a song that I remember my mother used to sing to me when I was young. I don't have any memory of my parents but somehow that song has been playing on my head for so long that I even wrote down the lyrics. This probably is a classic lullaby that my mother used to sing.

Once I finished singing i looked down to stare at Areum who is fast asleep with her arms drapped over me. I laid my cheek on her head and sighed out. Then the door opened revealing Namjoon.

I immediately signalled him to be quiet as he slowly walked inside and sat down on the bed. Namjoon went to caress Areum's head gently before looking at me, "What happened?" He whispered trying not to wake her up. "She wanted me to read her bedtime story." I said.

It was quiet until he spoke, "Look Y/N.."

"Not now Namjoon, I don't want Areum to wake up seeing me punching her father. We'll talk tomorrow when she's not around." I shot him a glare to which he sighed, "Can I... sleep here?" He asked, I wanted to say no but the way he looked at Areum with such sad eyes made me give in. Curse my soft heart.

"Sure."

Namjoon slipped inside the blanket while I scooted away and pulled Areum to give him space. Areum stirred in her sleep to which Namjoon gently patted her back to make her sleep again. My eyes felt heavy and all I could do is slowly let them close and fall into deep sleep.

I heard giggles to which made me wake up. The sun was hitting my eyes since I forgot to close the curtains when Areum came in, which reminds me. I opened my eyes to see my face is facing a black sweater, I looked up and gasped seeing Namjoon's sleeping face. He was snoring I had to admit it's very loud, scrunching up my face I lifted my arm from his waist and gently push his leg from mine.

I looked over to see Areum sitting on the foot of the bed with a smile on her face. "Unnie, you were hugging daddy in your sleep." She giggled, "Shh." I gestured as the girl covered her mouth but still giggling, I looked over at Namjoon and scoffed but it has a smile on it.

Areum crawled towards Namjoon and poked his cheek. "Unnie need to brush her teeth okay?" I said and got off the bed and towards the bathroom. Once I was done I could see Areum on top of her dad and slapping him on the face to wake him up.

"Areum!" I gasped out but Namjoon grunted in his sleep before pulling the girl down to hug her. Areum's high pitched giggles filled the room along with his deep morning voice chuckling. "What did daddy told you to do that to wake him up?" Namjoon chuckled, "But daddy you were being loud again." Areum giggled.

I stood by the bathroom door and watched as the father and daughter interact. It made my heart soft.

 It made my heart soft

***

Oml im having period cramps and it's making me suffer