I am ready to let let go

SeokJin gets out of the car with a frown on his beautiful face. The angry father of two power walks up the porch of what he deems to be Yoongi's house and knock rather harshly on the beautiful carved door. He has to hand it to his best friend, Yoongi knows his things.

Yoongi opens the door holding a coffee mug. The now black head is dressed in pajamas with a matching robe and slippers. Yoongi throws SeokJin a confused look before moving out of the way. SeokJin enters the house.

The house is beautiful. Two stories with a spiral staircase. The bright white walls cover in all sorts of pictures and paintings. SeokJin enters the black and white themed living room and he has to smile. The house is so Yoongi.

"It's 6 am hyung. It's so early" Yoongi says sitting down on the single Sofa. SeokJin puts his phone and car keys on the coffee table before he sits down on the very comfortable black fur sofa.

"It's 10 am" SeokJin deadpans. Yoongi looks at the big grandfather clock and sighs, 10:25 it reads. Jeongguk should be up by now. As if he read his husband's mind, Jeongguk runs into the sitting fully dressed for school. The dance major kisses Yoongi on the cheek, Greets SeokJin and walks out of the living room.

One, two, three.

"Hyung?" Jeongguk comes back. Yoongi called it. "Uh... I wish I could stay, but I am running late" Jeongguk excuses himself. "Yoongi wake-up!" He yells. Yoongi jumps a little startled by his husband's sudden outburst. Yoongi fully awake, looks around.

"Oh fuck" He curses. "Jeon—" Jeongguk is gone. Yoongi looks at SeokJin. The older male gives his friend a look that shows that he is clearly not happy about it. Yoongi knows what it is."Coffee?" He asks smiling.

"No" SeokJin responds. Yoongi nods awkwardly and takes a sip off his coffee. He just realizes that he didn't put sugar in it. He puts the mug down. What Jihoon kind of shit is he drinking?

"Look, I know you are hurt" Yoongi begins. SeokJin nods.

"Oh I am hurt. I am also mad" SeokJin confirms. Yoongi looks down "Why was I not invited? Your wedding Yoongs, I missed you wedding. The best day of your life and I wasn't there to witness it. I am hurt, After all I did for you and the boys the least you could is invite us or send a simple wedding video, yeah that would have worked too. I... It's not fair Yoongs, We promised to be each others best man, but you... You completely forgot about that promise, You broke it" SeokJin says. Yoongi looks back up. SeokJin shakes his head

"Hyung–"

"It's okay. I will talk to you later" SeokJin says and walks out of the house. Yoongi falls back on the couch. He huffs out a breath. Life hates him. He is convinced.

😐

Seungcheol grabs his phone from Vernon. The younger was busy reading through his text with Seungkwan laughing out loud at whatever stupid thing Seungcheol has sent Jihoon in the past month.

"You know, This is an improvement. You are actually using emojis" Vernon cringes. Seungkwan smiles at his boyfriend. "Just kidding, Seokmin's older brother, the mean one with a cute yet scary face was the last person I expected to get you out of your shell" Vernon says.

Seungcheol sighs. "He isn't as mean as Seokmin says. I think Seok over exaggerates just a little bit" Seungcheol defend Jihoon. Vernon rolls his eyes.

"And Vernon is not a fool" Seungkwan says. Seungcheol smiles whilst Vernon glares. "I love you, you know I do, but it's the truth" Seungkwan says making his boyfriend pout