Chapter 12 : Dangerous duo work part 2

Start from the beginning

"...I don't really know, I got scared." I put my hands back on the edge and Scorpio let go of me.

"You don't need to be. I'm just here to catch you." It wasn't said softly but it still makes me more confident.

"We're doing it again, ok?" I nod.

After a certain time.

"Keep on swimming, you're doing good." After a certain time, I finally got to do it. After years of trying to learn it with my school, I finally did it. Maybe because I don't have the pressure of my whole class watching me embarrass myself.

It was actually quite easy, but I need to train more before the next battle. This way I could at least swim at little bit to beat a water sign or Aquarius.

And then, out of nowhere, the water starts to bulge.

We can't even react as an enormous creature comes off the water in a big movement that throw both Scorpio and I out of the pool.

Looking at it closely, it's a creature that I can't describe. It's like a mixture of differents animals but in a giant form.

As we are searching a solution, the creature takes both of us in its hand and put us in the water forcefully. Scorpio, him manages to get out of it's grip immediately.

But for me, I stop breathing as the creature won't let go.

I can't take it for too long!

Scorpio need to do something and quick.

As it's slowly getting dark for me, I can barely see and hear Scorpio screaming something.

"DYING POISON!"

One finger of his hand start to grow and forms a big claw. He then sinks this claw violently In the hand of this thing.

The huge thing slowly start to let go of me. As soon as I'm free, I directly swim toward the edge of the pool.

After getting out of it, I notice that the creature isn't dying. It's coming over us instead!

This time I need to do something!

"SEKKI I SUMMON YOU! My long sword appears in my hand as I jump in the air.

I land on the back of the creature while sinking my sword in his skin.

"Destroy."

The skin of the creature quickly starts cracking and it explodes. I jump back on the ground panting as the rest of the creature goes in dust.

"You named your sword? And I thought that you couldn't get any stupider."

"Shut up."

(If you get the reference of the sword's name then good job)

Taurus POV :

"Taurus! Help me quickly!" I squint my eyes as I try to find where the sound came from.

"Where are you?"

"Under the rock."

Under the rock? That rock that is twice his size. How did he manages to do that?

"Hurry up! It's not really comfortable here." After his words, I lift the huge rock and throw it away.

How can we got here if we only entered a small hut in the first place? This school is starting to make me really worried. I was about to cry when it was our time to enter.

Oh fuck it! I'm starting to hate myself. The only thing i can do is cry everytime.

I remember one time when i was only 14. We were doing sports and suddenly I started crying. My friends were all here for me but my stupid ass rejected their helps.