" Sir your breakfast....." She said when I walked towards the main door instead of going to dining hall. Without giving a reply I just walked and door closed with a thud sound behind me. Nivi's freedom ends behind that door.

................................................

When I was at office I got a call from my brother's house informing me that my mom is not feeling well. I quickly took my car and went to his house.

" Mom I was really worried when Divya bhaabi told me you got minor attack. What happened mom I told you to stay away from all stress. We are here for everything then why you are destroying your health ? " I was at my younger brother Vikram's house  where yesterday my family went.

" Siddarth mom is fine now . Doctor checked her. It was due to some sudden....." Gouri bhaabi said with a sad face but stopped at middle.

" What really happened yesterday ? " I asked and looked at everyone doubtfully.

" What else? Ridhima was the reason. Yesterday she became violent, so violent that she pushed mom to get out from her room. She was crying all night and was shouting at walls. At last doctor came and give her some sedatives. Only after that everything become calm. But soon after that mom fell on floor unconscious." When jhanvi bhaabi explained what happened I forget to breath. I looked at mom and then at others worriedly.

" Actually this is a good sign right ? For all these months Ridhima was silent, not even talked to anyone. Only stared outside all day and night but now she at least started to speak ." I said like we got something hopeful.

" No Siddarth doctor said this is bad. She is becoming violent and that can be dangerous for her. She might began to show suicide temptations if it goes like this. She might be shocked what she witnessed months back and Rudra almost died infront of her. She must be thinking that her husband is no more and we can't even let her meet Rudra in that condition. His condition is worst due to third degree burns , she can barely understand his face due to burns. That will lead the situation more critical. " Jhanvi bhaabi said

" Then what you guys want me to do ? I am ready to take her at any psychiatrist in this world. It's only for her I am not allowing to take him out from ventilator. Even if it is with the help of machines at least he is breathing.  ..."

" Kill her.... Kill that bitch who made my angel's life into a fire pit. " My mom screamed from bed and she was crying.

" Death will be easy for her mom . She has to feel all that pain now we are going through. "  My brother Viren shouted while walking into the room.

" She is also suffering can't you see that? Am I going easy on her ? Did I ever looked at her or talked to her softly ? Did I ever stopped anyone to not punish her or humiliate her ? No , then what you all are expecting from me? What can I do more than this ? I am punishing her, beating up her every day and night , let he starve for weeks not even provide a drop of water , locked up inside that huge house all alone. Other than that what you want me to do ? " I stood from the couch in a rage and let out my all anger.

" So what ? Now you are feeling pity for her ? Does her tears made your heart soft? Then can't you see your sister's tears ? Those tears not giving any pain for you ? Indira lost her son because of that bitch " my mom shouted back

" I know my sister and I can understand her but don't blame Nivedita for everything . Rudra is also at fault as much as Nivedita because even if that girl trapped him why he went behind her forgetting that he has a wife and he is someone's husband. He is getting all pity because he is on hospital bed. I think more than a Nivedita he was the one who did biggest sin because he is the one who suffering more than Nivedita. " I yelled at everyone