56 idealistic

"Lucas let's go!" said Jaehyun ignoring.

"Jaehyun, I really can make up for last time," the saxophonist approached them.

"Lave until I ask Lucas to break that doll face of yours," hissed Jaehyun looking straight at the boy who took a step back.

"I really don't want to talk about it, it's really embarrassing to lose your virginity that way," whispered the boy.

"Lose your virginity! Are you fucking insane! How many virginities do you have!" shouted Jaehyun.

"Jaehyun come," Lucas grabbed the man pulling him from the guy as it looked as if Jaehyun will beat him up any second, another scandal with the saxophonist was really the last thing they needed a day before the championship.

"Jaehyun the thing is... that guy paid me a lot for telling that story, he was a little bit scary, to be honest so I took the money," said the boy.

"What guy?" asked Jaehyun barely breathing.

"He said no name, he was wearing a mask and a hood, I only noticed he had a nicely shaped ass, sorry..." the boy blushed. "An earring with an arrow on it, another one was just a golden pin hanging down his left ear, his hair was red."

Lucas felt everything tightening in his insides, how had Taeyong found out about Jaehyun's affair? He pulled Jaehyun out off the bar as he was pretty sure his manager was still hopelessly in love, so he won't handle the news too well.

"Ok, man breath in and out," he said when they stopped on an empty car park under a lamp.

"Yes," Jaehyun was trembling. "I know ok, but why have I ever touched this stupid ass?"

"He's pretty, who can blame you, a stupid boy but very pretty," Lucas sighed.

"You mean the saxophonist?" asked Jaehyun buffed.

"Of course I mean him. Who were you thinking about?"

Jaehyun only blushed hard when Lucas felt his insides crumbling.

"Jaehyun it's insane, you have to forget Taeyong he... he did so much harm to us."

"I did ok!" whispered Jaehyun turning from him walking down the car park.

"Where are you going?"

"For a walk, I need to calm down."

"Ok," Lucas sighed.

He was watching Jaehyun's figure crossing the street where an expensive car came turning into the car park lane. It chased Jaehyun down to the corner, a window opened in the back. He saw Jaehyun becoming nervous talking to someone so he ran down there.

"What's up?" he asked stopping behind his manager when the back door opened, there was Taeyong, Taeyong himself stretching his hand out towards Jaehyun in an indecipherable way.

"I just came to talk to you Jaehyun, Lucas can you leave us?" asked Taeyong.

"Your stupid ass!" shouted Lucas but Jaehyun raised his hand to calm him down.

"I gave this to a publisher, he's interested, he would like to meet you tomorrow around 9 a.m., here's the address of the place," said Taeyong stretching a piece of paper towards Jaehyun.

"What will await him there? A gang that will beat him to death!" asked Lucas walking to them reaching towards Taeyong.

"Lucas go," Taeyong stayed calm.

"Taeyong just give back my manuscripts," whispered Jaehyun.

"Your what?" asked Lucas turning to Jaehyun who became paler.

"I'm trying to do something for you!" said Taeyong.

"So stop!" Jaehyun raised his voice.

Lucas was looking from one to another.

"How can he have your manuscripts?" he asked sharply.

Jaheyun lowered his head, he looked as if he's about to break out into tears.

"Lucas it's not your business," said Taeyong.

"We've been together for some time," whispered Jaehyun not looking at any of them. "Hiring Wladimir was his idea."

"What!"

"Looking for your mother in Hong Ko..."

"What!"

"The truth came out there, Taeyong showed his real face, stole my manuscripts."

"What! You stupid ass!" Lucas suddenly raised his fist hitting Jaehyun hard, pushing him so his manager fell on the pavement groaning loudly.

Lucas saw how Taeyong closed the car door driving off when a new car came, someone's screams filled the square.

"Lucas! Lucas are you insane!"

He saw Doyoung running their way, but his blood was boiling so he turned around storming off into the darkness.

How could Jaehyun lie about Taeyong, how could he choose him over everything in this world?

It was too late, he realized now that Taeyong has pushed Jungwoo to make love when Lucas should have never ever allow himself to be so tricked.

'He's pretty,' had said Jungwoo describing Jaehyun's lover, of course, how couldn't he have counted two and two together, because he would have never ever believed Jaehyun is stupid enough to do it.

While Taeyong was playing them like puppets - Wladimir, a fake training, a stupid saxophonist with a doll-like face, a drug scandal in an Arabic country, a day with Jungwoo when he had managed to manipulate the boy enough for him to give his innocence to Lucas willingly when they should never have had. Lucas was crying sniffing loudly washing the tears off with his sleeve when he was walking through the dark city. It was a long way, it took so much time, when he realized Jungwoo was actually right, he was the bad guy, one who had damaged too many people, one who had hurt Jaehyun, Jaehyun who has given him a better life.

He never deserved to be world champion, but Johnny and Taeyong deserved it way less.

It took a long time for Lucas to reach the small house, at the gate he saw someone hurrying down the stairs in the dim lamplight, it was Natasha, she was very sad.

Thank you for all your lovely feedback. What do you think about all the things happening in this chapter? Lucas finding out about Jaeyong and punching Jaehyun? What will happen now?

Also happy Valentine's Day, remember love is way more than relationships, love is what our hearts beat for💕💕💕💕

Much <3