49 dissolvable

Reality has never hurt so much, or wasn't it even reality anymore when Jaehyun rolled over the squealing old bed. He was in a strange place, with blue walls with some creepy old falling-off tapestry, the furniture ancient and dirty, the smell of dust in the air. Some sunlight was coming through a half covered tiny window, there was an old typewriter on the desk with a very yellow paper sheet inside it.

The bedroom was empty, the pain in his body, the drought in his throat severe. He saw a small note on the pillow placed on a bag with dried leaves, so he took the note reading over it quietly.

'Jaehyun, you perv! you suck! I have lost my virginity to you you idiot, but shit happens!! a little gift for more fun ;) if you like let's meet next year - same place same time for a replay ;)) :** Sicheng'

Jaehyun even laughed reading over it, the boy was funny, really, sleeping around with random strangers while having some strange imagination about being a virgin, hilarious, really Sicheng? Jaehyun sighed trying to move up.

The bedroom door opened, someone screamed when Jaehyun swore loudly.

"Mr. Jung please put something on!" he heard a known voice, wait was it Doyoung? What was he doing here?

Jaehyun groaned, he glanced over himself to find out he was wearing Sicheng's shirt only. Great, he jumped up, his head answering with an awful spin so he fell on the dusty carpet wincing loudly.

"Mr. Jung please drink it!" Doyoung entered the room helping him up avoiding looking at his exposed body parts, helping him sit to on the bed then giving a water bottle, Jaehyun was searching for in the air till he managed to pull it to his lips drinking eagerly.

He saw Doyoung moving out to the other room, so he supported himself at the edge of the bed getting up, he took some of the clothes that belonged to him then crawled to the bathroom. The cold shower helped to clear his mind a bit, also made him feel a little less awful in his own skin. Right after the affair with Marvin he had promised himself he will never ever sleep around like that, but Taeyong made him again.

Jaehyun needed time to dry himself, to dress up, he was barely keeping on his legs when he fell on the bed giving out some groans.

"You can come in!" he shouted.

"Mr. Jung, Lucas is so mad at you, you had missed his party! Have you found his mother anyway?"

"What?" Jaehyun looked at Doyoung who approached the typewriter taking the paper out.

'Feed me

daylight

protect me

from myself

bite off my penis.'

Read Doyoung out loudly when Jaehyun's face began to burn, this wasn't happening.

"I don't want to sound in any way offensive Mr. Jung, but you shouldn't consider becoming a poet." whispered Doyoung placing the paper back on the desk.

"His mother wasn't his mother, or the woman didn't want to be, I don't know, it was all a mistake," whispered Jaehyun watching the cracks in the ceiling above the bed. "My love had laid to me, he had made me stay here, eve if I had promised Lucas and should have been there instead," he bit his lips. "And then I met this guy with an angelic face," Jaehyun shivered.

"Angelic face, yeah? Excuse you Mr. Jung," Doyoung reached for the note on the bed, he pretended he never saw the package of dugs lying next to it.

'Jaehyun, you perv! you suck! I have lost my virginity to you you idiot, but shit happens!! a little gift for more fun ;) if you like let's meet next year - same place same time for a replay ;)) :** Sicheng'

He read out when Jaehyun covered his face with his hands.

"I didn't... I met him last night," stuttered Jaehyun.

"It's not my business Mr. Jung, but you have a strange liking for guys like that, Dong Sicheng is a world famous musician, also famous for obscene performances. He has been banned from known jazz clubs for public disturbance, stripping in public and the use of drugs. Is it exciting in some way, men like that? Marvin had been in jail twice, he almost killed two pole. Taeyong, who I suppose you fancy was accused of corruption and embezzlement, fraud and even 15 teenagers reported missing on the border to Russia," muttered Doyoung when Jaehyun's stomach made a flip.

"That... the last one... I'd never," he stuttered.

"It might seem out of my duty Mr. Jung, but I'd advise you to consider meeting a decent guy, someone who will be loyal, a true friend who will stay with you in good and bad times, also when you'll be old or sick, who will support you, your passions, your job, will be there for you. I hope one day you can find someone like that and change your heart," Doyoung was speaking while facing Sicheng's note, watching it with some sadness.

"I will nerve show my face to anyone again, never face Lucas, never leave this place so go! Please go!" Jaehyun covered his face with the pillow, he was so mad she could kill himself.

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I'm happy you liked the previous chapter and Luwoo's fluff so much. What do you think about Doyoung coming to Jaehyun to help him and their conversation?

Much <3