23 torrential

"Why should it taste like raspberries Jungwoo it's just lips, human skin," muttered Lucas amused.

"Oh!" Jungwoo opened his mouth in shock then closed it again.

"Come I need some breakfast," Lucas took his hand walking through the snow swiftly, he could hug each tree, tell the whole word he's happy, scream - I'm so so happy - like an idiot, his insides dancing, his mind completely somewhere else, yes in Jungwoo's lips, raspberry kiss. Ah, Jungoo was so cute he could kiss him again and again. Stop, he doesn't understand it anyway, Lucas was trying to reason himself when they were walking down the hill in the snow, soon reaching the door, stepping into the building, leaving a trace of ice in the corridor. The world was barely getting to Lucas, he let go of Jungwoo's hand stopping in the lobby.

"I'll put something on ok, let's meet in the dining room," he said leaning in placing a small peck on Jungwoo's frost dried lips.

Jungwoo opened his mouth as if he liked to say something, but no sound came out so instead he stayed there watching him while Lucas was turning around so many times.

It was twenty minutes later, Lucas was freshly showered and dressed up in a warm hoodie, he took some time, as he wasn't able to face Jungwoo just so. Why, he had had girls, yet now he was sweating from stress when he was approaching the dining room to find Jungwoo sitting over a filled plate, staring at a wall while pulling on his lips.

"Hi Jungwoo," Lucas sat down taking some bread and ham from the food that the kitchen workers had placed on the table.

There was some grilled sausage there too that was giving out a nice smell.

Jungwoo just kept pulling on his lips till Lucas stopped his hand.

"Are you mad for what I have done?" He asked.

Jungwoo shook his head so eagerly that his hair fell into his eyes so Lucas caressed it from his forehead.

"You need a haircut," he said admiring Jungwoo, his baby face, the chemically brown eyes.

"I don't like to do it, it's scary," said Jungwoo becoming a little pale.

"I know," Lucas giggled, he remembered their last barber visit in LA, Jungwoo freaked out when the man took the scissors.

"You can do it," said Jungwoo pointing at his own hair.

"Me?" Lucas laughed. "You wouldn't want me to do it, you wouldn't recognize yourself in the mirror."

Jungwoo just cuddled his head to his shoulder and Lucas wasn't able to stop thinking about his lips, he needed them again.

"Jungwoo does... how does it feel, that kiss?" asked Lucas worried.

"I don't know, strange," Jungwoo sighed.

"But was it good or bad?"

"I don't know, bad now, the feeling of stolen lips, but good when you did," Jungwoo raised his shy gaze at him.

"So can I do it more often till you get used to it?" Lucas raised his brow leaning in catching Jungwoo's lips in his again. Hey, he was getting too addicted, he already was, but Jungwoo wasn't like his ex girlfriends, he couldn't be treated like that, Lucas couldn't go all the way.

Lucas's body reacted with a painful twist, but he ignored slowly moving his lips over Jungwoo's fighting with the urge to put his tongue in as he didn't want to freak the boy out completely. However his tongue touched Jungwoo's lips and teeth for a few times accidentally, but the boy was sitting there still allowing him to do it, so he risked putting a little more pressure into the kiss till Jungwoo opened his mouth, so he used the moment to flip his tongue in, touching the boy's one. A heavenly feeling filled his whole body when he was simply sitting there kissing slowly and deeply playing with the boy's tongue the way he loved to.

"Yhym!" that voice came like from a different world and Lucas knew he must have looked like on drugs when he let go turning his head to see Jaehyun standing meters from them his face proud, his grin wide.

"This is not what you see," whispered Lucas becoming red.

"Be normal yes?" Jaehyun raised his brow when Lucas felt ice filling his insides.

"I just wanted to try out something new."

"Don't lie to me I know how things work!" Jaehyun was so amused.

"Yes you definitely know," Lucas sighed.

"So have fun boys, but Lucas be careful don't let Wladimir catch you two, I don't think he's that open minded," Jaehyun turned around cautiously.

"He's done training me anyway," Lucas shrugged.

"Convince him otherwise," Jaehyun grinned.

"And why are you so happy, just because I'm kissing a boy it doesn't men I'm like you. I'm pan or bi at least," Lucas shivered.

Jungwoo was watching them with big scared eyes.

"It didn't taste like raspberries," said Jungwoo suddenly.

"What?" asked Jaehyun stunned.

"Ah, he has thought kisses taste like raspberries," muttered Lucas.

Jaehyun giggled.

"He's cute, Lucas just do something about it, rise up your kissing skills," Jaehyun raised his brow, his smile naughty.

"I'm way better than you," hissed Lucas.

"Really?" Jaehyun laughed.

He leaned down picking up a packed bag from the floor.

"Are you going somewhere?" asked Lucas.

"Just visiting a friend for two weeks. I'll be in Spain don't worry," Jaehyun grinned wider.

"What friend, I thought you're done with that jerk," muttered Lucas.

"I'm done with the jerk forever it's just a friend, what do you think," Jaehyun became red.

"Friend with benefits," Lucas giggled.

"No, just a friend," Jaehyun started to walk towards the door.

"You don't have to walk away from your feelings so fast!" shouted Lucas behind him.

"Jungwoo take care of Lucas ok," said Jaehyun winking to them.

Jungwoo nodded eagerly when Lucas shook his head.

"And don't get caught by Wladimir, I'm serious," said Jaehyun looking at Lucas, his eyes were carrying a warning.

Thank you so much for all the lovely support. I'm glad you enjoy Luwoo becoming closer.

What do you think about Lucas continuing to kiss Jungwoo? What about Jaehyun catching them?

Much <3