6 beginningless

Jaehyun hated Taeyong, he hated Johnny, he hated himself, he even hated Lucas for losing the fight, for disappearing, for leaving him alone. He found a bar somewhere far from the city centre hoping no one will recognize him here. Should he do a plastic surgery, ask for a new face, a new name, start from the beginning.

"Vodka," he demanded slamming the bank note on the counter.

He drank one shot then the second, the third, the fifth, the world began to become light, life hurt less, Taeyong's kisses were in his mouth so vividly. Where was he now, in a plane back, telling Johnny jokes about how stupid this Jaehyun is.

Yes, how stupid is this Jaehyun actually?

"On more!" he slammed his fist on the counter.

Yes, one more and one more, and one more.

The world was blurring, the bar was spinning. He found his phone, dialed a number.

"Hi it's Jaehyun, hi please talk to me," he begged hearing a loud sigh on the other side.

His phone rang waking him up so Lucas needed a moment to find it. He was laying on the couch in the living room, Snoopy was sleeping in it's basket, the lights were low, he was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants he had bough on a street marek today as Jungwoo, yes, was very skinny his clothes wouldn't fit.

"Hi it's Jaehyun," he heard a drunk voice. "Hi please talk to me."

Lucas sighed loudly, should he turn the call off.

"What have you done?" he asked.

"I don't know, it was just... Taeyong asked me to come to his room for a drink."

"What?" Lucas jumped up. "Have you laid down Taeyong?" he asked.

"Actually I've just blown him he had laid me down several times. I couldn't walk that much after but it was great," Jaehyun was mumbling.

"Shit!" Lucas rubbed his face.

So these two decided to ruin them completely, they tricked Jaehyun into it so Taeyong knew, he knew Jaehyun had a hopeless crush on him.

"Sorry man," whispered Lucas. "It must hurt tons."

"Huts like shit," whispered Jaehyun suddenly bursting out into sobs. "Lucas I don't know what to do he-he just left and I... I can't forget him I need him, how can I spent at night without his arms around me. I love him so so much, can you believe it, he's a monster and I love him," Jaehyun sobbed harder.

"I can," Lucas lowered his head. "Don't drink more man, I'll give you the address come here it's a safe place we'll put you back together."

"You're the best you should hate me, should punch me."

"You wouldn't survive my punch so stop wining like a girl and come," Lucas laughed.

He ended the call then sent Jaehyun the address.

He laid back watching the ceiling above him, of course it was Taeyong who else, Jaehyun has been alone for over four yeas now just because of that man, because he couldn't see anyone else, and Taeyong found out, anyone who wasn't blind would have found out, the way his stupid manager was looking at Taeyong, like at a master painting.

What was so special about that guy for Jaehyun Lucas couldn't guess.

He really hoped the affair will leave the media soon, maybe him and Jaehyun could actually live here, take care of Jungwoo, enjoy the pretty neighbor and her balcony strip-show each morning, Lucas wouldn't mind at all. Yes, but he needed to break up with his girlfriend first, he decided to visit the hotel in the city the next days and close that matter.

It was two hours later when Jaehyun burst into the house while Lucas needed to catch him as he wasn't keeping on his feet, the tax driver has helped him up the stairs.

"Thank you," Lucas gave the man a tip then slammed the door shut, he tried to pull Jaehyun to a blanket he had spread out on the floor for him when Jungwoo ran into the room.

"It's my manager, got totally drunk don't bother," muttered Lucas seeing Jungwoo's scared eyes.

Snoopy began to bark jumping at them when Lucas laid Jaehyun on the floor.

"Give me a pillow!" he said so Jungwoo ran for one then came back.

"Thank you," Lucas placed the pillow underneath Jaehyun's head, he saw how Jungwoo came back with a blanket he spread over the knocked out man.

"Will he be ok?" asked Jungwoo with worry.

"Yes, he needs time," Lucas sighed.

He returned to the couch when Jungwoo was still standing there observing Jaehyun who began to moan loudly when Snoopy was licking his face and palms.

"Taeyong, Taeyong let me breath babe," muttered Jaehyun trying to push the dog away when Lucas giggled.

"It's Snoopy!" shouted Jungwoo.

"He will understand in the morning now go to sleep," said Lucas so the boy looked at him.

"Ok," Jungwoo nodded before running to his bedroom while Snoopy laid down cuddling to Jaehyun resting it's head on the man's arm.

Lucas was amused when he fell back on the pillow closing his eyes.

Thank you so much for all the support I really love to read your comments

What do you think about Jaehyun getting drunk and Lucas deciding to help him? What will happen to them now?

Much <3