43 humid

The door slammed so Jaehyun lifted his head from the table. He had been writing for two hours, his back in pain, his arm numb, his mind still in a different mode.

He saw Taeyong walking into the room washing the sweat off his face.

"I hate this humidity," muttered Taeyong sighing loudly.

"And?" Jaehyun fixed his glasses, he didn't bother to wear lenses lately, didn't bother to make his hair or dress up nicely, as Taeyong knew him in all sights, knew him deeper than humans should get to know each other to not to become scruffy and lazy.

"I finally managed to get some information out of the owner of the market's food stall," said Taeyong when Jaehyun's heart sped up.

"He knows Lucas's mother, but we can meet her tomorrow," said Taeyong coming to Jaehyun leaning in for a kiss.

"Tomorrow? It's not possible for me to wait that long! I need to fly back today! Tomorrow is Lucas's birthday party I have to be there, I have promised I'll be there!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Imagine coming one day later with his mother as a birthday gift," Taeyong grinned when Jaehyun felt cold shivers.

Last time they had spoken about her Lucas went insane from anger.

"I don't know Taeyong, maybe we'll come back another time."

"You know why Johnny wins all his fights?" asked Taeyong leaning closer to his face. "He never ever gives in once he starts a thing, he's a fighter."

Jaehyun's stomach flipped. Will Lucas forgive him breaking his promise, but if he could convince his mother...

"What if she decides to not to meet him?" asked Jaehyun.

"I don't thank so, because even if she doesn't love him, he's rich now and she needs money. People are scary creatures Jaehyun, some of them would do everything for reasons you can't even imagine," Taeyong's lips caught his in a delicate peck. "Are you jumping out of the clothes and lying me down? I'd need some good action to relax," Taeyong raised his brow.

"I need to finish the scene," muttered Jaehyun.

"What if I'll give you even more inspiration?" he felt Taeyong's hands on his chest untying his shirt, his lips all over his face.

"Let me finish the scene..." begged Jaehyun.

"So you can try to write, while I'll try out some other things," whispered Taeyong causing goosebumps to appear all over him when the man's lips dived down his chest lower and lower, his hand untying what he needed, his lips found what they were looking for. Jaehyun groaned loudly when he was hit by an electricity shock.

What has the scene been about again, was he really here falling into pieces moaning on that damn chair, allowing Taeyong to have him all the way he wanted to, forgetting the promises he had made again.

The cars stopping in front of the villa seemed like from a fairy land. Lucas was standing in front of the marble stairs welcoming his guests, although he didn't know many of them so far. He might had seen a few faces here and there. Doyoung was keeping his side what he was thankful for, he knew Doyoung had sent Jaehyun a very unpleasant message, that caused Lucas's sympathy for the man to double.

Jungwoo was still upstairs, he had said the present wasn't ready and Lucas hoped he wasn't just hiding from the loud music and the mass of people. They needed to close Snoopy in a basement room, so he won't be frightened by the sounds of the party and the fireworks that were prepared at midnight.

Another car came, a chauffeur opened the back door for a young man to jump out.

"Yuta?" asked Lucas stunned. "Is that really you man?"

"Your birthday party, how can I not come," Yuta gave him a high five.

Yuta was a Japanese footballer Lucas had met two years ago during a gala, since then they were meeting up sometimes, or had been meeting up sometimes to be honest, back in the day, when he was dating Samantha, when they were going on wild parties, getting drunk, driving girls around with posh cars, although he was way too young to have a driving license, but Yuta had said a vips like them won't get punished, and he has been totally right.

The next car was filled with Yuta's lads, his best friends from the team who had all come to greet Lucas.

Among them, Lucas felt ice in his insides when he a noticed a blonde girl in a very short dress.

She was a supermodel he had had a misfortunate one night stand with after a fight, on a party, when he had been really drunk.

"Lucas you're becoming more and more handsome each day," Janelle came to him pressing her lips to his cheek.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope it can bring you a lot of beautiful times, success and happiness.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, what do you think about Taeyong convincing Jaehyun to skip Lucas's party? What will Lucas do now once his old friends arrived?

Also what are your thoughts on Mark graduating and the debut of WayV

Much <3